List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I cannot stand Jen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I cannot stand Jen

Started by mechastrawberry at 2013/10/04 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 06:59AM, Views: 824, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/05 05:44AM
    Re: I cannot stand Jen
    sharon n nic...

EVERY TIME I PUT DAYS ON ALL I SEE IS JENNIFER!

Please Writers end this obsession with her and get on with the show!

We don't see BO and HOPE but we see Jennifer and Daniel WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!

Did the writers think for one second that they could replace
    BOPE with them?????

I ff every time she and Daniel are on I will not give them a second of my time.

#12   2013/10/05 06:20AM
    waggo50

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EVERY TIME I PUT DAYS ON ALL I SEE IS JENNIFER!

We don't see BO and HOPE but we see Jennifer and Daniel WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY!

BOPE with them?????

I agree there is nothing interesting about any of the current couples except for EJAMI.

They got rid of Bo & Hope, Marlena & John and replaced them with the likes of Jenn & Daniel, Kate & Rafe, Brady & Kristen, Gabby & Nick, and Abby & Chad or Cameron and they are all terrible and unwatchable. The most interesting man outside of EJ is Eric and they made him a priest Now all we have are a bunch of single woman Kayla, Hope, Nicole & Marlena and no men for them.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/05 06:22AM
    #13   2013/10/05 02:01PM
    TrulymadlyRose

Ok the Jury is in..............Jen Jen is guilty!

Guilty of making us cringe every time she in on the screen.
    What comes out of her mouth is so hypocritical and self righteous and her parenting skills are questionable.

Then there is the issue with her styling. How can she get that so wrong as well. And fans, please don't use the excuse that a stylist determines the look every time, I don't buy that - no other female on the show gets it wrong. Geez, Caroline Brady (20+ years older) always looks so classy and 'with it'.

Please writers, the jury is definitely in by what I see/read everywhere - it is now your job to pass the sentence.

Jennifer needs to go. She is a liability to the show.

#14   2013/10/05 02:46PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote waggo50:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EVERY TIME I PUT DAYS ON ALL I SEE IS JENNIFER!

BOPE with them?????

I agree there is nothing interesting about any of the current couples except for EJAMI.

They got rid of Bo & Hope, Marlena & John and replaced them with the likes of Jenn & Daniel, Kate & Rafe, Brady & Kristen, Gabby & Nick, and Abby & Chad or Cameron and they are all terrible and unwatchable. The most interesting man outside of EJ is Eric and they made him a priest Now all we have are a bunch of single woman Kayla, Hope, Nicole & Marlena and no men for them.

Thank god for EJAMI!

#15   2013/10/05 02:47PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote TrulymadlyRose: Ok the Jury is in..............Jen Jen is guilty!

Guilty of making us cringe every time she in on the screen.
    What comes out of her mouth is so hypocritical and self righteous and her parenting skills are questionable.

Then there is the issue with her styling. How can she get that so wrong as well. And fans, please don't use the excuse that a stylist determines the look every time, I don't buy that - no other female on the show gets it wrong. Geez, Caroline Brady (20+ years older) always looks so classy and 'with it'.

Please writers, the jury is definitely in by what I see/read everywhere - it is now your job to pass the sentence.

Jennifer needs to go. She is a liability to the show.

Good post!

#16   2013/10/07 06:59AM
    2Wildroses

The writers have destroyed Chloe and Daniel, John and Marlana, Kayla and Steve, Jack and Jennifer. I wish they would not try to force couples

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list