List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I cannot stand Jen

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I cannot stand Jen

Started by mechastrawberry at 2013/10/04 11:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 06:59AM, Views: 884, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/04 11:09AM
    I cannot stand Jen
    mechastrawberry

She kicks her son out and then proceeds to whine and cry and not understand why he's acting out and refuses to come home.
    She's such an annoying character and it's painful to watch scenes with her. I hope Anne and Theresa push her over the edge and she goes away for a long period of time.

#2   2013/10/04 11:17AM
    Re: I cannot stand Jen
    stjarna

Quote mechastrawberry: She kicks her son out and then proceeds to whine and cry and not understand why he's acting out and refuses to come home.
    She's such an annoying character and it's painful to watch scenes with her. I hope Anne and Theresa push her over the edge and she goes away for a long period of time.

The Jennifer that we want to see feisty, clever is gone forever! This one is modelled for only one thing and that is to have her new family with Dan and Parker! The other day she flashes back to thinking about Parker instead of getting up and finding her son and get him to therapy- or do some kind of intervention- instead the family like Kayla lose their temper and make things worse- whatever!!!

#3   2013/10/04 11:19AM
    CindyHaskins

I wanted see theresa and ann destroy jennifer she deserve everything she get.

#4   2013/10/04 01:25PM
    mauimama

Read the post above "Jennifer is one miserable woman" that was posted today-- that sums it up perfectly! I detest Jenneifer too!

#5   2013/10/04 02:41PM
    fadingrose

Poor Jennifer... She needs our sympathy for being destroyed by the writers, like so many of our once-favorite characters.

#6   2013/10/04 05:38PM
    CdnMama

I also cannot stand Daniel, Abigail and JJ. Other annoying characters that thankfully are not on as much as the Jen and family show:
    Theresa, Cameron, Gabby, Nick, who am I forgetting?

there is waaay too much Jen and Dr Dan and Abby and JJ OMG they rule the show now. Can't stand any of them! FF FF FF

#7   2013/10/04 06:35PM
    waggo50

I was never a big Jennifer fan (never liked Jack) but I agree can't stand the character now and that goes for her daughter Abby and her punk of a son JJ as well.
    Daniel seems to be hated by most on these message boards but all the above are worse than he is and he needs to run far away from Jennifer and that other b**** Teresa.

#8   2013/10/04 06:37PM
    waggo50

Quote CdnMama: I also cannot stand Daniel, Abigail and JJ. Other annoying characters that thankfully are not on as much as the Jen and family show:
    Theresa, Cameron, Gabby, Nick, who am I forgetting? there is waaay too much Jen and Dr Dan and Abby and JJ OMG they rule the show now. Can't stand any of them! FF FF FF

I detest all of them as well and you can add Kristen after she raped Father Eric.

#9   2013/10/04 06:42PM
    CindyHaskins

I guess it run in the dimera family didn't ej raped sami back in 2007.i am going to repeat this again jack jr is not a punk.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/04 06:47PM
    #10   2013/10/04 06:58PM
    waggo50

Quote CindyHaskins: I guess it run in the dimera family didn't ej raped sami back in 2007.i am going to repeat this again jack jr is not a punk.

Can't wait for Adrienne to inform the little jerk that his wonderful father Jack raped Kayla and while she is at it she can also tell him both his grandfathers were rapists. Bill raped Laura and Duke raped his own daughter Adrienne.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list