List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: All this talk....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

All this talk....

Started by switzerland at 2013/10/03 08:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 08:21PM, Views: 1193, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/04 06:44PM
    Re: All this talk....
    waggo50

Quote mille:
    Quote switzerland: All this talk about Jen and Daniel (the constant pimping) but I just roll my eyes at EJ and Sami. She shot him in the head. He told her her child but somehow their soul mates? This chemistry that ppl talk about (I'm all ready for the flak lol) pleas be gentle I'm a sensitive soul lol is non existent to me. They are so boring to me!

Lol, both couples are blah to me. was hoping when Marge shows at the engagement party, she would take out 3 of the 4, with Jennifer left standing in her right mind!

If Marge had a brain in her head she would take out the person really responsible for her husband's death STEFANO DIMERA.

If they kill off EJ and Sami (which they are not going to do), there will be no show as I and many others will stop watching IMO.

#12   2013/10/04 08:04PM
    ejamiATW

In real life Sami and EJ would never work----but in Soapland -they are pure gold.Their lovestory is not the everyday garden variety---- I find them extremly entertaining -James and Ali bring the story to life. They have unbelievable chemistry--just love them. I wish they could get more time--maybe by reducing Dr.Dan's and Rafe'sjavascript:setsmile(' ');

#13   2013/10/04 08:10PM
    kayhan

Quote switzerland: All this talk about Jen and Daniel (the constant pimping) but I just roll my eyes at EJ and Sami. She shot him in the head. He told her her child but somehow their soul mates? This chemistry that ppl talk about (I'm all ready for the flak lol) pleas be gentle I'm a sensitive soul lol is non existent to me. They are so boring to me!

I agree. I do not see it either. Dannifer or EJami. WilSon I feel have chemistry though. But wish they had another good storyline like they had earlier this year.

#14   2013/10/04 09:23PM
    switzerland

I should have guessed the EJ and Sami fans (I refuse to combine names of couples it's silly sorry my opinion) would come out in full force. I myself, roll my eyes everytime they're on screen and while I'm tired of the constant back and forth of Daniel and Jennifer. EJ and Sami are dulls ville for me. And I say this knowing there are die hard EJ and Sami fans out there.

#15   2013/10/05 06:32AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote switzerland: I should have guessed the EJ and Sami fans (I refuse to combine names of couples it's silly sorry my opinion) would come out in full force. I myself, roll my eyes everytime they're on screen and while I'm tired of the constant back and forth of Daniel and Jennifer. EJ and Sami are dulls ville for me. And I say this knowing there are die hard EJ and Sami fans out there.

These "die hard" EJAMI fans have waited 7 long years to have there couple.

We had to wait until LUMI was finally over.

We had to be tortured everyday for 3 years until safe (the biggest joke on Days) was finally over.

swizerland, you can roll your eyes at EJAMI.....

But I will enjoy the Magic that is EJAMI!

#16   2013/10/05 09:46AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote switzerland: I should have guessed the EJ and Sami fans (I refuse to combine names of couples it's silly sorry my opinion) would come out in full force. I myself, roll my eyes everytime they're on screen and while I'm tired of the constant back and forth of Daniel and Jennifer. EJ and Sami are dulls ville for me. And I say this knowing there are die hard EJ and Sami fans out there.

We had to be tortured everyday for 3 years until safe (the biggest joke on Days) was finally over.

Me too

#17   2013/10/05 11:00AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:

Me too

Ejami is pure gold and majority of the fans love them!!! It's a fact!

#18   2013/10/05 02:50PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

Me too

#19   2013/10/05 02:51PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Me too

Ejami is pure gold and majority of the fans love them!!! It's a fact!

#20   2013/10/05 08:21PM
    switzerland

Well I am happy that the EJ and Sami fans are happy but I think the couple is dysfunctional. I just hope that Rafe stays as far away from Sami. Too bad Lucas has kids with her, they have to interact lol

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list