List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: All this talk....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

All this talk....

Started by switzerland at 2013/10/03 08:12PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 08:21PM, Views: 1185, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/03 08:12PM
    All this talk....
    switzerland

All this talk about Jen and Daniel (the constant pimping) but I just roll my eyes at EJ and Sami. She shot him in the head. He told her her child but somehow their soul mates? This chemistry that ppl talk about (I'm all ready for the flak lol) pleas be gentle I'm a sensitive soul lol is non existent to me. They are so boring to me!

#2   2013/10/04 05:46AM
    Re: All this talk....
    flightygirl

I'm not sure what the pimping of Dannifer has to do with Ejami but you can FF through Ejami Just like I FF through Dannifer and ALL the characters who do nothing but pimp them. Bet I use my FF more than you!

#3   2013/10/04 08:47AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote switzerland: All this talk about Jen and Daniel (the constant pimping) but I just roll my eyes at EJ and Sami. She shot him in the head. He told her her child but somehow their soul mates? This chemistry that ppl talk about (I'm all ready for the flak lol) pleas be gentle I'm a sensitive soul lol is non existent to me. They are so boring to me!

I couldn't agree more about Danjen....... About EJami...... I don't like the way this couple is written at the moment and that's because whom ever in charge seems allergic to romantic storylines.. They just want revenge, humiliation and suffering... and that's ok once in a while but for months in a row it's sickening EJ and Sami are soulmates and a great couple
    The way they were written before this disasterous summer was fun, romantic and passionate! I want some of that back, please!

#4   2013/10/04 09:19AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote flightygirl: I'm not sure what the pimping of Dannifer has to do with Ejami but you can FF through Ejami Just like I FF through Dannifer and ALL the characters who do nothing but pimp them. Bet I use my FF more than you!

lol!

#5   2013/10/04 09:22AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote switzerland: All this talk about Jen and Daniel (the constant pimping) but I just roll my eyes at EJ and Sami. She shot him in the head. He told her her child but somehow their soul mates? This chemistry that ppl talk about (I'm all ready for the flak lol) pleas be gentle I'm a sensitive soul lol is non existent to me. They are so boring to me!

Boring EJ and Sami.... WTH!!!

Love love love love my EJAMI!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/04 09:22AM
    #6   2013/10/04 10:30AM
    waggo50

Quote Rosieroserson:

I couldn't agree more about Danjen....... About EJami...... I don't like the way this couple is written at the moment and that's because whom ever in charge seems allergic to romantic storylines.. They just want revenge, humiliation and suffering... and that's ok once in a while but for months in a row it's sickening EJ and Sami are soulmates and a great couple
    The way they were written before this disasterous summer was fun, romantic and passionate! I want some of that back, please!

I have to agree with you I too am sick and tired of EJAMI always being involved in some disaster -- Sami in jail for months was a total bore and now we can't even have a party without more disaster with EJAMI once again being the target.

As far as EJAMI being boring what a joke they are the least boring part of the show. Today I had to sit through the two b****s Anne and Teresa scheming yet again, and Jenny & Abby whining once again about poor little 18 year old baby JJ and then another round of Gabbi and Nick talk about totally boring scenes

#7   2013/10/04 01:51PM
    mauimama

Quote flightygirl: I'm not sure what the pimping of Dannifer has to do with Ejami but you can FF through Ejami Just like I FF through Dannifer and ALL the characters who do nothing but pimp them. Bet I use my FF more than you!

I'm on the same page- my FF sure has been getting a workout with the crappy Danifer stuff.. I refuse to watch and I'm sick of every single solitary person in PC pimping those 2 worthless idiots!

#8   2013/10/04 02:22PM
    fadingrose

You'll get no "flak" from me! I do enjoy following "The Perils of EJ and Sami," though I, too, don't see them as true "soul mates." Does a loving Daddy "kidnap" the baby he and his "soul mate" have created together? Or would a Mommy "soul mate" shoot Daddy in the head? Doesn't sound like a truly committed relationship to me, despite how simpatico they are looking now...

#9   2013/10/04 02:53PM
    mille

Lol, both couples are blah to me. was hoping when Marge shows at the engagement party, she would take out 3 of the 4, with Jennifer left standing in her right mind!

#10   2013/10/04 03:32PM
    CindyHaskins

Jennifer will never be in her right mind.and has for ej and sami i love them has a couple.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list