List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Maggie Kiriakis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maggie Kiriakis

Started by cam1207 at 2013/10/03 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 09:32AM, Views: 1621, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/19 04:36AM
    Re: Maggie Kiriakis
    fadingrose

Dear Unresponsive Writers: Listen up! Before you totally destroy the Maggie we all loved, PLEASE give her a life that keeps her busy enough that she has no time to be the most obsessive Cheer Leader for Dannifer. Or at least get her out-of-town for a while to either visit Melanie or go on a round-the-world cruise with Victor.

#22   2013/10/23 12:12PM
    cam1207

I hate to keep beating this old dead horse, Maggie - but come on. So today - her grand niece comes to her and needs her. What does she do? Freaks out because she can't get DANIEL on the phone to go to Jennifer. Give me a break. Why not go see Jennifer and be a good aunt? OR get your husband to help? This writing for Maggie is beyond ridiculous, it is actually insulting. And then, still rather than try to help anyone SHE needs to get to an AA meeting because she can't reach Daniel????? LMAO - this is too crazy for words.

#23   2013/10/23 01:22PM
    zuzu61

You are SOOOO right!! The writing is BEYOND ridiculous!!
    Like I've said a hundred times. (seems like)
    Maggie, 40 years & Hope 30.. Now only to pimp Dannifer!!!
    SO freakin sick of it!!!

(This is NOT the thread for this, but the disrespecting of God is unreal) Unbelievable!!!

It's PAST time to show Maggie, Hope, Abe, etc some respect.

#24   2013/10/30 06:50AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm not sure this is the place for this comment but the new spoiler for Maggie has me laughing. Seriously the old goat must do something to her brain.

#25   2013/10/30 03:46PM
    cam1207

I wish they would have Maggie fall off the wagon and become the town drunk...maybe then she would smile and have a life of her own. Or maybe she should show some interest in Victor for a change...

#26   2013/11/06 06:21AM
    allmylovingdays

She warned Victor not to hurt her family. We all know Brady is going to be hitting bottom. Is this hurting your family Maggie? him letting that video be seen at the weddding? or is this one of those for the greater good ideas?

#27   2013/11/06 08:57AM
    Axl Rose

Quote allmylovingdays: She warned Victor not to hurt her family. We all know Brady is going to be hitting bottom. Is this hurting your family Maggie? him letting that video be seen at the weddding? or is this one of those for the greater good ideas?

Well technically Brady is her family but not really because even though she did marry Victor, she is only Brady's step-grandmother

#28   2013/11/06 09:11AM
    MaryTX

~) I am sick of Daniel, always looking mad...he looks like a baboon with all that unruly hair and his "beard"...Jennifer looked beautiful yesterday, but when she wears that hair down she looks like a very old teeny bopper...This whole storyline is ridiculous...and another one that has been done to DEATH.

Maggie....what can I say. I too have loved her for 40 years...At least have her play the lady of the mansion and entertain her "kids" there to give them advice...I think for awhile they tried to have her take Alice's place...but now???? it's sad. She and Victor should be traveling and enjoying life, instead of being into everyone else's business....

I guess I've said enough...ya'll have already said it all

#29   2013/11/06 09:15AM
    Axl Rose

Quote MaryTX: I am sick of Daniel, always looking mad...he looks like a baboon with all that unruly hair and his "beard"...Jennifer looked beautiful yesterday, but when she wears that hair down she looks like a very old teeny bopper...This whole storyline is ridiculous...and another one that has been done to DEATH.

Maggie....what can I say. I too have loved her for 40 years...At least have her play the lady of the mansion and entertain her "kids" there to give them advice...I think for awhile they tried to have her take Alice's place...but now???? it's sad. She and Victor should be traveling and enjoying life, instead of being into everyone else's business....

Maggie and Victor should go on a cruise

#30   2013/11/06 09:32AM
    MaryTX

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote MaryTX: I am sick of Daniel, always looking mad...he looks like a baboon with all that unruly hair and his "beard"...Jennifer looked beautiful yesterday, but when she wears that hair down she looks like a very old teeny bopper...This whole storyline is ridiculous...and another one that has been done to DEATH.

Maggie and Victor should go on a cruise

Exactly what I'm sayin' Great idea.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list