List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Maggie Kiriakis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maggie Kiriakis

Started by cam1207 at 2013/10/03 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 09:32AM, Views: 1550, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/04 01:05AM
    Re: Maggie Kiriakis
    flightygirl

I miss Maggie in her kitchen giving sage advice to the "kids" that would live with her. I liked Maggie and Melanie so much more before they contrived a way for them to be related.

#12   2013/10/04 05:50AM
    flightygirl

Poor Maggie deserves better!

#13   2013/10/04 08:52AM
    CdnMama

Quote zuzu61: I agree!
    Except that it really ticks me off that a beautiful, talented actress that's given Days 40 YEARS..
    40 years to be reduced to periodically being on screen and EVERYTIME she is she is USED to pimp Daniel. I am SOOOOOO sick of the whole town of freakin Salem pimping Daniel.. BUT.. MAGGIE, VICTOR and Kayla..
    I am SIck of Daniel..
    Maggie deserves better!!!!! Shame on you CORDAY for Allowing this BS!!

ITA!!!! Maggie's ONLY purpose on the show now is to pimp Dannifer. I am sick of Dannifer and I know there's tons of us on here who are sick of them as well. Stop the pimping! You writers are ruining this show running it right into the ground with this pimping of this uninteresting couple!!!! Jennifer and Daniel are not the stars of the show! They are not the greatest couple ever, like you try to brainwash us into thinking!
    The vets on the show have been reduced to pimping and propping up Dannifer! Maggie has tons more purpose than this! This is terrible!
    Stop the pimping, writers! If you must have your Dannifer then just stop the pimping of them! Nobody wants to see every character in town stop by to tell either of them that they should be together!!!
    If ANYTHING Maggie should have been all excited about the trip to go see Melanie~!!! NOT being concerned about Dannifer!!! GMAB!! That was the lamest conversation ever. Why couldn't Maggie be written saying "OH Daniel I have missed Melanie sooooo much! I cannot wait to see my other grandchild again!! Great idea I will start packing now!"
    NOPE she was written saying Jennifer this Jennifer that. Why? They've never been engaged, never been married, they only slept together what once? They've been broken up more than they been together. She has a brat who runs her life. I am sick of this.
    Can't anyone else see that Daniel is being ruined with this Dannifer. I cringe now whenever I see him and Jennifer onscreen because i know...at any moment someone is going to come up and say "jennifer this and that. OMG. This writing is beyond ludicrous!
    Parker should be saying "i miss Mommy!I loved seeing Mom!" but instead he's pimping Dannifer too! Sick!

#14   2013/10/04 11:05AM
    stjarna

Quote CdnMama:
    Except that it really ticks me off that a beautiful, talented actress that's given Days 40 YEARS..
    40 years to be reduced to periodically being on screen and EVERYTIME she is she is USED to pimp Daniel. I am SOOOOOO sick of the whole town of freakin Salem pimping Daniel.. BUT.. MAGGIE, VICTOR and Kayla..
    I am SIck of Daniel..

ITA!!!! Maggie's ONLY purpose on the show now is to pimp Dannifer. I am sick of Dannifer and I know there's tons of us on here who are sick of them as well. Stop the pimping! You writers are ruining this show running it right into the ground with this pimping of this uninteresting couple!!!! Jennifer and Daniel are not the stars of the show! They are not the greatest couple ever, like you try to brainwash us into thinking!
    The vets on the show have been reduced to pimping and propping up Dannifer! Maggie has tons more purpose than this! This is terrible!
    Stop the pimping, writers! If you must have your Dannifer then just stop the pimping of them! Nobody wants to see every character in town stop by to tell either of them that they should be together!!!
    If ANYTHING Maggie should have been all excited about the trip to go see Melanie~!!! NOT being concerned about Dannifer!!! GMAB!! That was the lamest conversation ever. Why couldn't Maggie be written saying "OH Daniel I have missed Melanie sooooo much! I cannot wait to see my other grandchild again!! Great idea I will start packing now!"
    NOPE she was written saying Jennifer this Jennifer that. Why? They've never been engaged, never been married, they only slept together what once? They've been broken up more than they been together. She has a brat who runs her life. I am sick of this.
    Can't anyone else see that Daniel is being ruined with this Dannifer. I cringe now whenever I see him and Jennifer onscreen because i know...at any moment someone is going to come up and say "jennifer this and that. OMG. This writing is beyond ludicrous!
    Parker should be saying "i miss Mommy!I loved seeing Mom!" but instead he's pimping Dannifer too! Sick!

ITA!!!!

#15   2013/10/04 11:50AM
    flightygirl

The whole show revolves around Dannifer!

#16   2013/10/04 12:27PM
    zuzu61

I also agree Agree AGREE!!!!! ITA!!

#17   2013/10/04 01:38PM
    mauimama

Quote stjarna:
    Quote CdnMama:
    I am SIck of Daniel..

ITA!!!!

Add me to this "ITA" list@ I cannot stand that every person in Salem is pimping the sickening Dannifer crap! I couldn't believe the crap Maggie was dishing out to Dr Dan after he asked to go see Melanie-- she just kept pushing that twit Jennifer in his face! Whatever happened to that big fancy restaurant she owned (was that the one destroyed when Jack died?) If so - why didn't Victor rebuild it for her (or the insurance company would have) so she has something to do other than stick her nose into everyone's business all the time

#18   2013/10/18 10:46AM
    cam1207

I could not stand her today. Pushing Jennifer at Daniel again, it was just too much. I am so tired of this constant droning about Jennifer and Daniel. Beginning to hate all the characters involved.

#19   2013/10/18 11:59AM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote CdnMama:
    I am SIck of Daniel..

ITA!!!!

I posted this on the "Daily Updates" earlier today. Enough ALREADY!!
    ------------------------------

Posted by zuzu61 at Friday, October 18 2013 10:43 AM

OK enough is enough!!! They are killing Maggie!!! Put her back in her kitchen where everyone came to her to talk and for advice..

Since they brought in DANIEL and MIRACULOUSLY ROOTED him into DAYS by making him Maggie's SON, they have totally ruined her character. Then the Fans who maybe doesn't know the REAL Maggie, sees her as a d@mned Nut.. I'm so PO'd about her Character assassination.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 12:00PM
    #20   2013/10/19 03:41AM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote CdnMama:
    I am SIck of Daniel..

ITA!!!!

I posted this on the "Daily Updates" earlier today. Enough ALREADY!!
    ------------------------------

Posted by zuzu61 at Friday, October 18 2013 10:43 AM

OK enough is enough!!! They are killing Maggie!!! Put her back in her kitchen where everyone came to her to talk and for advice..

Since they brought in DANIEL and MIRACULOUSLY ROOTED him into DAYS by making him Maggie's SON, they have totally ruined her character. Then the Fans who maybe doesn't know the REAL Maggie, sees her as a d@mned Nut.. I'm so PO'd about her Character assassination.

yeah, Naggie oops Maggie- yuck... when she comes on you know what it is going to be about!!!
    And it's so sickening that they made Daniel in this superhero guy who saves everyone, who finds the clues, who will save JJ from himself etc...puke- he is like God-given!
    I am really close to stop watching altogether...
    But you know what is ever worse and so sickening laughable that it is not going to be Maggie who brings Dannifer together again but it looks like it's going to be Stefano!!!
    whatever!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list