List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Maggie Kiriakis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maggie Kiriakis

Started by cam1207 at 2013/10/03 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/06 09:32AM, Views: 1567, Replies: 29
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/03 11:18AM
    Maggie Kiriakis
    cam1207

Does anyone else cringe when she is on? I used to love her, cried when Marlena killed her - but I just can't stand her constantly pushing Jennifer on Daniel. Even if she had been in Daniel's life since birth this would be too much, but a newfound relationship? She obviously doesn't see or care that Jennifer keeps hurting her son over and over again. And what this does to her grandson to have Jennifer in his life, out of his life - she needs to let go of her agenda and back off. I am ready for her to be locked in that sarcophagus again - permanently.

#2   2013/10/03 11:28AM
    Re: Maggie Kiriakis
    holdingonfor...

When did Marlena kill Maggie? And when was Maggie
    in that sarcophagus??? That was Vivian at one time...

Marlena killed Maggie?????????????????? I can't
    remember that............HELP!!!

#3   2013/10/03 11:36AM
    cam1207

Marlena basically murdered the whole town about 10 years ago, only they weren't really dead - they were sent to an island called Melaswen (New Salem backwards) - she bludgeoned her to death in her kitchen.

Vivien put Maggie in the sarcophagus first, then Brady discovered it and put Vivien in after Maggie had been in it.

#4   2013/10/03 02:20PM
    holdingonfor...

Was that because Maggie had something Vivian wanted?
    I never liked Vivian..............saw her on a show
    the other night....I didn't recognize her...hubby
    said it was her...then I heard her voice!!

#5   2013/10/03 02:47PM
    flightygirl

Quote cam1207: Does anyone else cringe when she is on? I used to love her, cried when Marlena killed her - but I just can't stand her constantly pushing Jennifer on Daniel. Even if she had been in Daniel's life since birth this would be too much, but a newfound relationship? She obviously doesn't see or care that Jennifer keeps hurting her son over and over again. And what this does to her grandson to have Jennifer in his life, out of his life - she needs to let go of her agenda and back off. I am ready for her to be locked in that sarcophagus again - permanently.

I used to like her but I can't stand any character that only exists for the purpose of pimping dannifer!

#6   2013/10/03 03:35PM
    cam1207

I think Vivien was out to get Maggie because she wanted Victor - ? If memory serves me right.

I am with you Flightygirl

#7   2013/10/03 05:12PM
    kayhan

Maggie is like a broken record. Jennifer Jennifer Jennifer. That is all that woman ever talks about with Daniel. Except when she is with Jennifer and then all she talks about is Daniel. Ugh. I cannot stand when she is on.

#8   2013/10/03 05:24PM
    zuzu61

I agree!
    Except that it really ticks me off that a beautiful, talented actress that's given Days 40 YEARS..
    40 years to be reduced to periodically being on screen and EVERYTIME she is she is USED to pimp Daniel. I am SOOOOOO sick of the whole town of freakin Salem pimping Daniel.. BUT.. MAGGIE, VICTOR and Kayla..
    I am SIck of Daniel..
    Maggie deserves better!!!!! Shame on you CORDAY for Allowing this BS!!

#9   2013/10/03 06:04PM
    Shirleta

No. Sorry I have to disagree with you. I love Maggie and think she is one of the most stable characters on DOOL.

#10   2013/10/03 06:28PM
    zuzu61

Quote Shirleta: No. Sorry I have to disagree with you. I love Maggie and think she is one of the most stable characters on DOOL.

Thank You!!
    And Please give Maggie a S/L w/o pimping Dannifer.
    I want Maggie back!!!

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list