List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I've got a sickening feeling that Fr Eric

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I've got a sickening feeling that Fr Eric

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/02 01:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 03:19PM, Views: 1218, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/02 01:59PM
    I've got a sickening feeling that Fr Eric
    mauimama

is so mixed up and distraught over his sex dreams, that the idiot will just assume that it was Nicole who drugged and raped him because she was the one who found him and saved him! Poor Nicole gets thrown under the bus once again!

#2   2013/10/02 02:18PM
    Re: I've got a sickening feeling that Fr Eric
    mama rosa

Quote mauimama: is so mixed up and distraught over his sex dreams, that the idiot will just assume that it was Nicole who drugged and raped him because she was the one who found him and saved him! Poor Nicole gets thrown under the bus once again!

Hi Mauimama!

Nicole rocks!, read it there first!..LOL..

#3   2013/10/05 08:46AM
    Dorthea

I agree with you and can't believe that Eric or Daniel would think Nichole would drug Fa Eric just to have sex with him. If I was Nichole and find this out I would wipe the floor with both of them. If Eric had a brain in his head he could see it was Kristen and that is something she would do. Mind you even Marlena has figured that out and I wonder who ends up with the flashtape. Hope it is someone who hates Kristen as much as I do but with her luck she will probably only get blackmailed pay the money and be home free for awhile anyway. It is bad enough Brady is acting like he is brainless now we might have those other two doing the same thing.

#4   2013/10/05 09:46AM
    geenzi

>( Yes Nicole does get blamed it is in the spoilers from Days Cafe. Daniel also blamed her. This is why I will be stop watching for a little while.

#5   2013/10/08 06:12PM
    Shirleta

Same story line repeated. Didn't Sami drug Austin to have sex with him way back several years ago?

#6   2013/10/09 03:45AM
    fadingrose

This ENTIRE story line has given me a "sickening feeling" for months....

#7   2013/10/09 03:19PM
    mauimama

Quote Dorthea: I agree with you and can't believe that Eric or Daniel would think Nichole would drug Fa Eric just to have sex with him. If I was Nichole and find this out I would wipe the floor with both of them. If Eric had a brain in his head he could see it was Kristen and that is something she would do. Mind you even Marlena has figured that out and I wonder who ends up with the flashtape. Hope it is someone who hates Kristen as much as I do but with her luck she will probably only get blackmailed pay the money and be home free for awhile anyway. It is bad enough Brady is acting like he is brainless now we might have those other two doing the same thing.

From the rumors and spoilers I'm reading - NO SUCH LUCK - the idiot priest puts 2 and 2 together and comes up with FIVE and goes off half cocked and blames Nicole... once again Nicole gets thrown under the bus and Kristen marches off scot free -- I know Kristen is leaving DOOL - so what's it gonna take in the storyline to get rid of her? I know she doesn't get shot at the engagement party and I was soooo hoping that's how she'd go out... dead!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list