List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: OMG- I thought we were done with Marge Bernardi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG- I thought we were done with Marge Bernardi

Started by mauimama at 2013/10/02 09:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 05:40AM, Views: 1979, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/02 09:18AM
    OMG- I thought we were done with Marge Bernardi
    mauimama

once and for all, but here she is wreaking havoc with anyone and everyone with her fantasy that "her JOE" was perfect.. I can't stand her snarly, sneering ranting and raving. They need to cart her off to some looney bin ASAP

#2   2013/10/02 10:53AM
    Re: OMG- I thought we were done with Marge Bernardi
    flightygirl

She really needs a straight jacket and rubber room....SAVE TIMMY!

#3   2013/10/02 10:53AM
    maja

I know! She should have gone away with her son. I'm sick of this unstable woman.I keep hearing a spoiler about a bloody end to an engagement (I think)party. I think Marge might go crazier and try to kill Sammi or EJ.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/02 10:56AM
    #4   2013/10/02 12:01PM
    mama rosa

Quote maja: I know! She should have gone away with her son. I'm sick of this unstable woman.I keep hearing a spoiler about a bloody end to an engagement (I think)party. I think Marge might go crazier and try to kill Sammi or EJ.

Hi Maja
    Me too! I Perfer it to be Stefano though!...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/02 12:02PM
    #5   2013/10/02 12:59PM
    ej and sami

I can't not stand Marge Bernardi she needs to go far away ugh she care more about getting revenge on Sami and the Dimera than taking care of her Timmy!!!! She going to be very sorry for going after Dimera's and Sami.

This lady is freaking crazy she should been off the show already.

#6   2013/10/02 01:13PM
    zuzu61

Seems she would go to Kayla and find out the TRUTH about what really killed Ol Perfect Joe.
    Then go around apologizing instead of ranting and raving.
    I don't think Marge wants to know the TRUTH!!

Waste of time and $$.. Like several others.
    They could spend this $$ on a new set or two. ha.
    OR.. Hire a decent writer.

#7   2013/10/02 07:33PM
    jilltidwell

I have never been able to stand this witch. She has always acted like that "her Joe was perfect". Well, face it woman he is just ever other man: a liar and cheat.

#8   2013/10/03 03:16AM
    annabannana

Kristan's engagement party. The PTB hired a look-alike for Kristan, Marge sees the back of Kristan, thinking it is Sammy, she shoots her.
    I really don't want this to happen, I wanted Kristan to be preg not knowing if it is Brady's or Eric's and leave town, so she could come back someday.

#9   2013/10/03 03:32AM
    ej and sami

Quote annabannana: Kristan's engagement party. The PTB hired a look-alike for Kristan, Marge sees the back of Kristan, thinking it is Sammy, she shoots her.
    I really don't want this to happen, I wanted Kristan to be preg not knowing if it is Brady's or Eric's and leave town, so she could come back someday.

Kristen is not getting shot she leaves in November! Marge shoots Chad at the engagement party!

#10   2013/10/03 07:52AM
    ejami2012

[quote]Quote ej and sami: [quote]Quote annabannana: Kristan's engagement party. The PTB hired a look-alike for Kristan, Marge sees the back of Kristan, thinking it is Sammy, she shoots her.
    I really don't want this to happen, I wanted Kristan to be preg not knowing if it is Brady's or Eric's and leave town, so she could come back someday.[/quote]

Kristen is not getting shot she leaves in November! Marge shoots Chad at the engagement party![/quot

When will Stefano get it that his Sadistic Dimera ways destroys all his kids lives. Renee Benji Tony Lexie now possibly Chad.
    Forgot about his nephew Andre. His stepdgtr Kristen now he's hurting Sami and Ej over and over again.

I love Joe but he needs to change or leave
    . It's good to have a bad guy on the show but not when they kill off my favorite actors for it. I loved Tony and Benji was an innocent and than Lexie.

Marge needs to shoot Stefano instead. Does anyone know when this psycho is leaving

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list