List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I want to see Nicole independent

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I want to see Nicole independent

Started by stjarna at 2013/09/28 07:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/30 05:28PM, Views: 319, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/09/28 07:04AM
    I want to see Nicole independent
    stjarna

I have not been a fan of Nicole - last year she warmed up to me a bit- a bit only- when she was with Daniel- and she really annoyed me latley with her Maggie-like behaviour- and this came really as a surprise- she should look for a new career and the talk with EJ-being some kind of Epifany or not- nevermind- is the Nicole that I want to see- independent- not necessarily make her life to be around a man. I'd love to see an independent, strong, clever Nicole, as she could be- and then if a man comes her way- so be it-

Still think this man should be Daniel!

#2   2013/09/28 07:39AM
    Re: I want to see Nicole independent
    flightygirl

Quote stjarna: I have not been a fan of Nicole - last year she warmed up to me a bit- a bit only- when she was with Daniel- and she really annoyed me latley with her Maggie-like behaviour- and this came really as a surprise- she should look for a new career and the talk with EJ-being some kind of Epifany or not- nevermind- is the Nicole that I want to see- independent- not necessarily make her life to be around a man. I'd love to see an independent, strong, clever Nicole, as she could be- and then if a man comes her way- so be it-

I agree completely! I was surprised by the chemistry between Daniel and Nicole!

#3   2013/09/28 07:56AM
    fadingrose

Seems to me that Nicole has been "independent" for quite some time--she's had to make her way on her own for too long, including making decisions that are not always wise. But she also needs a man of her own. I think it should be Brady, who has been a good friend for many years--just as long as Ej and Sami. If Ejami took so long to come to pass, why can't it happen for Nicole and Brady, who has always "had her back." I think they can be far more than "friends with an occasional benefit."

#4   2013/09/28 12:05PM
    daysforever

I am a real fan of Arianna Zucher's/Nichole. Her character has run the gamut of story lines and emotions. I can easily see her making the transition from television to film. In the meantime, I'm thankful that she's part of DAYS, and wish that she could have a true love story.

#5   2013/09/29 08:22PM
    HouseTops

Quote flightygirl:
    Quote stjarna: I have not been a fan of Nicole - last year she warmed up to me a bit- a bit only- when she was with Daniel- and she really annoyed me latley with her Maggie-like behaviour- and this came really as a surprise- she should look for a new career and the talk with EJ-being some kind of Epifany or not- nevermind- is the Nicole that I want to see- independent- not necessarily make her life to be around a man. I'd love to see an independent, strong, clever Nicole, as she could be- and then if a man comes her way- so be it-

I agree completely! I was surprised by the chemistry between Daniel and Nicole!

I loved the chemistry between Danicole!!
    Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/29 08:23PM
    #6   2013/09/30 05:28PM
    miladytn

I love Daniel and Nicole and wish TIIC would explore them together. But if not, I want her back with EJ...if Ejami doesn't make it this go-round.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list