List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What the heck is going on. Chandler/Will

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What the heck is going on. Chandler/Will

Started by watchingagain0611 at 2013/09/27 08:39PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/29 07:47PM, Views: 609, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/27 08:39PM
    What the heck is going on. Chandler/Will
    watchingagai...

What in the world is going on.

I was under the impression that when Chandler decided he wasn't going to be renewing his contract after it ends in december, I thought we would see him through early next year.

But now, on comings and goings page, it says he is being replaced immediately. Which I take as Chandler is no longer on the set. This really disappoints me. Was there some kind of falling out? Anybody know?

However I will say I'm glad for the recast, as I didn't want to lose this current storyline.

#2   2013/09/27 08:43PM
    Re: What the heck is going on. Chandler/Will
    watchingagai...

However guy wilson is a terrible recast. Of all the actors out there. Plus he's 27. If Chandler ends up on another show, I'm going to be very upset.

#3   2013/09/28 07:43AM
    flightygirl

Quote watchingagain0611: What in the world is going on.

I was under the impression that when Chandler decided he wasn't going to be renewing his contract after it ends in december, I thought we would see him through early next year.

But now, on comings and goings page, it says he is being replaced immediately. Which I take as Chandler is no longer on the set. This really disappoints me. Was there some kind of falling out? Anybody know?

However I will say I'm glad for the recast, as I didn't want to lose this current storyline.

Days tapes 4 months in advance so we should see him until about the end of the year. Rumor has it that TPTB didn't like Chandler telling the press he was not going to renew his contract before he told them.

#4   2013/09/28 11:17AM
    NJ SOAP LADY

Quote watchingagain0611: What in the world is going on.

I had read an article that Chandler/Will was not renewing his contract wanted to go to college He made arrangement that he would stay on until a replacement was found. Then one day after working all day, was told, replacement was found who can start immediately and he was told that was his last day no time to say goodbye no farewell party nothing To me that is not nice on the executives part

#5   2013/09/29 07:47PM
    HouseTops

I never liked this character/actor, hope new Will will be better!! Sonny character has been dragged down so hope new Will will be ssssooooooooooooooooo much better!! JMO

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list