List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I was so happy to see Chloe for a nice change

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I was so happy to see Chloe for a nice change

Started by mauimama at 2013/09/26 04:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/01 07:17AM, Views: 296, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/09/26 04:43PM
    I was so happy to see Chloe for a nice change
    mauimama

instead of having to constantly FF thru the idiot Dan/Jenn/JJ crappolla! And the never ending "I've got a flash drive and you've got nightmares" Krsiten and Eric saga.

#2   2013/09/26 06:06PM
    Re: I was so happy to see Chloe for a nice change
    zuzu61

I agree!! If the dang writers would bring her back with a respectable s/l! She is so gorgeous and is a great actress.

#3   2013/09/26 06:24PM
    Undeniable T...

I enjoyed the scenes. I hope they bring her back permanently soon. The real Chloe, of course. Not the prop.

#4   2013/09/26 06:35PM
    CdnMama

Chloe was the best, really hoping she comes back and she raises her son!!! Can't believe they had Chloe pimping Dannifer! The whole time she was there she was pimping Dannifer. As if!!! I can't believe this Dannifer crap, really hoping chloe comes back soon. Chloe seeing her son for the first time in months and she's pimping Dannifer the whole time? Come on this is ludicrous.

#5   2013/09/26 06:53PM
    zuzu61

Quote CdnMama: Chloe was the best, really hoping she comes back and she raises her son!!! Can't believe they had Chloe pimping Dannifer! The whole time she was there she was pimping Dannifer. As if!!! I can't believe this Dannifer crap, really hoping chloe comes back soon. Chloe seeing her son for the first time in months and she's pimping Dannifer the whole time? Come on this is ludicrous.

ITA with ALL of you!!! WTH is going on?!?

#6   2013/10/01 07:17AM
    stjarna

Quote Undeniable Truth: I enjoyed the scenes. I hope they bring her back permanently soon. The real Chloe, of course. Not the prop.

I didn't like the way she was used to go against JJ and pro Dannifer!

She needs to be back for Parker and so she can get her proper life back and becauses she is just great to watch- and a S/l that has nothing to do with Daniel or Jennifer!!!!

Chloe should be there as a diva in her own right!!!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list