List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: NOVEMBER 9 Universal WALK -DAYS event

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

NOVEMBER 9 Universal WALK -DAYS event

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/09/26 10:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/07 07:08AM, Views: 1166, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/26 10:45AM
    NOVEMBER 9 Universal WALK -DAYS event
    allmylovingdays

@nbcdays: Mark those calendars! The ‘Day of #DAYS’ fan event kicks off November 9 at the Universal City Walk in California! #GetExcited

#2   2013/10/11 06:52AM
    Re: NOVEMBER 9 Universal WALK -DAYS event
    allmylovingdays

the list is out on who will be there

soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/35473/Days_Of_Our_Lives_Stars_At_Unive...

#3   2013/10/12 07:11AM
    allmylovingdays

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: the list is out on who will be there

soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/35473/Days_Of_Our_Lives_Stars_At_Unive... />
    I kind of want to keep this on the first page. Just wondering if anyone is going. I am on the verge of saying YES to going.

#4   2013/10/16 05:52AM
    allmylovingdays

did I update??? EVERYONE from the CAST seems to be attending his year!!!!!

#5   2013/10/16 06:00AM
    zuzu61

Awesome amld...
    Sure hope you go and meet them all!!!!!!!
    SO much fun!!!

#6   2013/11/06 06:48AM
    allmylovingdays

anyone else going? Ever gone? I hear get there early. It starts at ten am but i hear get there before that and good luck in lines. I want to see the whole crew. Be there for the Q&A and the clips of future shows they promised even though I am trying to stay spoiler free. I wish Chandler and Casey would be there thats my only downer.

#7   2013/11/06 08:38AM
    littleguysmom

@amld .. I'm so excited that you are going this weekend, you will be missed. Oh by the way see if you can find out who gets murdered, and lets us know. This is driving me crazy. Lololol. Have fun and get lots of pictures.

#8   2013/11/06 11:06AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote littleguysmom: @amld .. I'm so excited that you are going this weekend, you will be missed. Oh by the way see if you can find out who gets murdered, and lets us know. This is driving me crazy. Lololol. Have fun and get lots of pictures.

I will try to post some comments while there and a video from iPad on YouTube if I can

#9   2013/11/06 09:10PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote littleguysmom: @amld .. I'm so excited that you are going this weekend, you will be missed. Oh by the way see if you can find out who gets murdered, and lets us know. This is driving me crazy. Lololol. Have fun and get lots of pictures.

I will try to post some comments while there and a video from iPad on YouTube if I can

O.M.G. I'd forgotten this was coming up SOO SOON!!!! I'm SO EXCITED for You!!!!

Be pushy and HUG James Scott!!!!!
    Just kidding! HAVE FUUUNNN!!!

#10   2013/11/07 05:40AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

O.M.G. I'd forgotten this was coming up SOO SOON!!!! I'm SO EXCITED for You!!!!

Be pushy and HUG James Scott!!!!!
    Just kidding! HAVE FUUUNNN!!!

I am taking my Better Livings Book hoping I can get most of them to sign it. I'm too excited that I not only will get to see James Scott again but Alison Sweeney finally up close and LIVE, the twins that play Johnny and Sydney, Lauren K, Freddie Smith!!!!! Wally Kurth, Casey Moss, James Reynolds, Deidre Hall and MaryBeth Evans I just noticed that Joe M isn't named but then he did break his leg.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list