List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Which Character Would You Want to Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which Character Would You Want to Be?

Started by jlc1914 at 2013/09/25 10:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/30 11:03AM, Views: 865, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/27 05:43AM
    Re: Which Character Would You Want to Be?
    Rosieroserson

Jennifer...,so I could kick the hippie doctor to the curb, and go find my real husband... Jack.

Bernardi....so I could go back and wipe out the target

Sami..... so I could make out and.....,,, with the hottest guy in Salem

JJ .......so I could run away and never come back

#12   2013/09/28 05:48AM
    allmylovingdays

I want to say Ciara just because I've loved her recently so much but I don't want her past.

Sami because well she's with EJ but again I'd don't want all her past lovers nor do I want the sadist in my life so...hmmmmmmmm

this is hard. I'm going to have think on it.

#13   2013/09/28 06:01AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson: Jennifer...,so I could kick the hippie doctor to the curb, and go find my real husband... Jack.

Bernardi....so I could go back and wipe out the target

Sami..... so I could make out and.....,,, with the hottest guy in Salem :))

JJ .......so I could run away and never come back

Rosie, you are really funny with Bernardi- and so right about Samantha- the hottest guy being EJ of course!!!! so agree!!!!

#14   2013/09/28 07:48AM
    flightygirl

Rafe so that I would be loved and adored by everyone in town. As an actor the character I would want to play would be EJ. He gets to do lots of interesting things as an actor.

#15   2013/09/28 12:14PM
    daysforever

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote jlc1914: LOL. I was telling my friend that I want to be like Maggie when I grow up. From what I can tell, her entire life consists of getting up, dressing like a bank executive, then methodically going on visits from house to house of the people on her list (Jennifer, Brady, Dan, Hope, Hospital, etc) and just dig into everyone's lives and quiz them about every detail. LOL. Gotta love her, though. ha.

I think Kate is so beautiful. Nicole is by far the best actress on there, and EJ the best actor (one of....)

I'd like to be Johnny DiMera. Everyone thinks I'm smart and adorable--and it looks like I'll have a wonderful carefree life to look forward to (unless my parents give me angst too often.)

Oh Dear! You do realize that no matter how wonderful and carefree Johnny D's life is now, in a few years, there will be a big price to pay: He will be forced to become a full-fledged DiMera man.

#16   2013/09/28 12:21PM
    daysforever

I might enjoy being Sami, at least for a while. Life would never be dull, I would be the mother of darling children, live in a mansion (though, I'd have to avoid seeing Stephano before lunch), and best of all, share my bed with EJ. As I said, life would never be dull.

#17   2013/09/28 10:01PM
    jlc1914

Quote Undeniable Truth: Caroline Brady. So I can forget some of what I've seen here lately.

LOL!!!

#18   2013/09/29 02:44AM
    fadingrose

Quote daysforever:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote jlc1914: LOL. I was telling my friend that I want to be like Maggie when I grow up. From what I can tell, her entire life consists of getting up, dressing like a bank executive, then methodically going on visits from house to house of the people on her list (Jennifer, Brady, Dan, Hope, Hospital, etc) and just dig into everyone's lives and quiz them about every detail. LOL. Gotta love her, though. ha.

I think Kate is so beautiful. Nicole is by far the best actress on there, and EJ the best actor (one of....)

I'd like to be Johnny DiMera. Everyone thinks I'm smart and adorable--and it looks like I'll have a wonderful carefree life to look forward to (unless my parents give me angst too often.)

Oh Dear! You do realize that no matter how wonderful and carefree Johnny D's life is now, in a few years, there will be a big price to pay: He will be forced to become a full-fledged DiMera man.

The DiMera story lines are always exciting, at least. And, though individual members may sometimes have angst and end up "down," that's almost always a temporary setback. They always pop up again, strong as ever. So I wouldn't worry about Johnny's future, unless his parents mess up..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/29 02:49AM
    #19   2013/09/29 01:17PM
    zuzu61

I want to be Sydney..
    I am so ADORABLE!!

AND...
    I have a sweet older sister and Much older brother.
    But the best is I have the sweetest brother who takes care of me. Sometimes I take my pillow into my families bedroom.

I just stand in the door and look cute and My sister Ally, My brother Johnny, My Mommie and MY DADDY will always scoot over and say.. "OK Sydney, come on. You can sleep with me"
    Except My Mommie smiles and calls me her "snugglebunny"

BUT.. MY DADDY always makes me feel so safe. He reaches for me, picks me up, kisses me on my head, and says, "Thank You for snuggling with me my Beautiful Snuggle Princess, I was SOO cold and you came in to keep me warm"..
    I know he wasn't cold, because my Mommie keeps him warm, but it feels SO good when he smiles and wraps his arms around me.
    Sometimes I have to say, "Daddy! You're snoring in my ear".. The most fun time is when I wake up and ALLY and JOHNNY are in bed too.. MY WHOLE Family.. Thank You God for answering my Prayers. Now My family is together. I Love you Jesus!. Thank you.

OH yeah.. and when I get 16, and Johnny and Ally helps me find the car I want, JOHNNY says I just have to sit on Daddy's lap, hug him reeeally tight, and say,
    " I LOOOVE You Daddy.. You are the BESTEST Daddy in the whole world."

Johnny said that Daddy will take him to go drive the car home for me. I don't mind If my brother Johnny drives my car first, cause he is a very smart brother.
    He knows how to buy a car. : giggle..

Sometimes, My Sister and I practice and Johnny pretends he is Daddy and Uncle LU. (Ally's Daddy)
    But sometimes he says, "don't sit so heavy", cause we squish his leg, when we sit on his lap. hahah .. Oh Yeah.. He's funny too..
    OK.. I gotta go. We have to check on the turtle.. Bye.

#20   2013/09/29 07:25PM
    HouseTops

Well, Samantha, of course!!

A true EJAMI!!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list