List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Which Character Would You Want to Be?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Which Character Would You Want to Be?

Started by jlc1914 at 2013/09/25 10:56PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/30 11:03AM, Views: 806, Replies: 21
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/25 10:56PM
    Which Character Would You Want to Be?
    jlc1914

LOL. I was telling my friend that I want to be like Maggie when I grow up. From what I can tell, her entire life consists of getting up, dressing like a bank executive, then methodically going on visits from house to house of the people on her list (Jennifer, Brady, Dan, Hope, Hospital, etc) and just dig into everyone's lives and quiz them about every detail. LOL. Gotta love her, though. ha.

I think Kate is so beautiful. Nicole is by far the best actress on there, and EJ the best actor (one of....)

#2   2013/09/25 10:58PM
    Re: Which Character Would You Want to Be?
    jlc1914

Forgot to answer my own question. I'd pick Nicole...only I want a boyfriend. Someone good...like Brady.

#3   2013/09/26 01:28AM
    fadingrose

Quote jlc1914: LOL. I was telling my friend that I want to be like Maggie when I grow up. From what I can tell, her entire life consists of getting up, dressing like a bank executive, then methodically going on visits from house to house of the people on her list (Jennifer, Brady, Dan, Hope, Hospital, etc) and just dig into everyone's lives and quiz them about every detail. LOL. Gotta love her, though. ha.

I think Kate is so beautiful. Nicole is by far the best actress on there, and EJ the best actor (one of....)

I'd like to be Johnny DiMera. Everyone thinks I'm smart and adorable--and it looks like I'll have a wonderful carefree life to look forward to (unless my parents give me angst too often.)

#4   2013/09/26 08:19AM
    stjarna

I really don't have a wish to be any of the characters- but if I were an actress I would love to play a female version of EJ!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/26 08:22AM
    #5   2013/09/26 08:39AM
    Undeniable T...

Caroline Brady. So I can forget some of what I've seen here lately.

#6   2013/09/26 01:05PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Undeniable Truth: Caroline Brady. So I can forget some of what I've seen here lately.

LOVE THIS POST!

Lol!

#7   2013/09/26 03:09PM
    mbfc3

Quote Undeniable Truth: Caroline Brady. So I can forget some of what I've seen here lately.

Ha Ha Ha!!!

In honor of my avatar, I'd choose to be Jack, back from the dead. At least he was always funny, quirky, smart, and unpredictable. He was fun to watch, all the time.

#8   2013/09/26 03:57PM
    cam1207

I would want to be Nicole - for the sex scene in the elevator alone...but to have shared a bed with EJ, Brady, and sooner or later Eric...are you kidding? Could she be any luckier of a character and actress??????

And if a male character - see above, any of them - and I would never be in a room without a full length mirror and great lighting.

#9   2013/09/26 06:32PM
    Undeniable T...

Quote mbfc3:

Ha Ha Ha!!!

In honor of my avatar, I'd choose to be Jack, back from the dead. At least he was always funny, quirky, smart, and unpredictable. He was fun to watch, all the time.

That would be so awesome. We all know jack didn't die in that elevator.

#10   2013/09/26 06:56PM
    zuzu61

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

LOVE THIS POST!

Lol!

LOLOL.. hilarious! ITA.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list