List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jennifer's Attitude

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jennifer's Attitude

Started by scarletdreamworld at 2013/09/25 03:07PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/29 07:49PM, Views: 1155, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/25 03:07PM
    Jennifer's Attitude
    scarletdream...

Where do I start... So Jen can not stand up for herself against her son. Then she acts like a child by hiding her boyfriend from jj and constantly breaking up and making up. What ever that is, that is not love who would ever put up with that. Along with that, the constant whining, my kids dont whine as must as her.

Next is a question, who is calling who a MANIPULATOR? Jen is manipulating alot of people esp. Her son. Threatening to fire her assistant because she talks to her son. What kind of person goes through someone's stuff. And talk trash about others, again childish and two faced.

Then Dan. This back and forth thing. She dont really love him. She is the one constantly breaking up with him. And Dan allows her to come and go as she please. Even victor notices it. And everyone else wants these two together. Eyes Rollin...

Finally, she is malipulating her son. By telling everyone not to take in her 18 year old son. Then take his key. Then whine and complain my son is out in the cold, is he going to be okay.. Are you really kidding me, you are sleeping in a warm bed instead of finding him and bring him home. Jen is continuing to worry about jj in front of others then when jj comes she is nasty to him... It dont work like that, she should be talking to him like a person, not like she owns him. She want respect but she dont show it. She demands it. she need to go to a parenting class or something.

Dont like Jennifer, she needs to grow up and get a clue to life and parenting.

#2   2013/09/26 01:21AM
    Re: Jennifer's Attitude
    danniferfan4...

I disagree w/scarletdreams 100%. She has given him the benefit of the doubt, broken up w/daniel to prove she loves him more than any man in her life (which should have never been), treated him like a fragile piece of dam glass and he lies to her so he can sell & use his drugs. The only reason he hates daniel is because he can fool his mother, but he knew dam well he wouldnt be able to fool daniel as long as he did his mother. He knew daniel was in to him the 2nd time he vandalizes his car. I hope all of this stuff he has done to his mom and daniel back fire in his face cause hes 18 not 3.

#3   2013/09/26 01:56AM
    stjarna

Quote scarletdreamworld: Where do I start... So Jen can not stand up for herself against her son. Then she acts like a child by hiding her boyfriend from jj and constantly breaking up and making up. What ever that is, that is not love who would ever put up with that. Along with that, the constant whining, my kids dont whine as must as her.

Next is a question, who is calling who a MANIPULATOR? Jen is manipulating alot of people esp. Her son. Threatening to fire her assistant because she talks to her son. What kind of person goes through someone's stuff. And talk trash about others, again childish and two faced.

Then Dan. This back and forth thing. She dont really love him. She is the one constantly breaking up with him. And Dan allows her to come and go as she please. Even victor notices it. And everyone else wants these two together. Eyes Rollin...

Finally, she is malipulating her son. By telling everyone not to take in her 18 year old son. Then take his key. Then whine and complain my son is out in the cold, is he going to be okay.. Are you really kidding me, you are sleeping in a warm bed instead of finding him and bring him home. Jen is continuing to worry about jj in front of others then when jj comes she is nasty to him... It dont work like that, she should be talking to him like a person, not like she owns him. She want respect but she dont show it. She demands it. she need to go to a parenting class or something.

Dont like Jennifer, she needs to grow up and get a clue to life and parenting.

you really summed it up GOOD! This is all due to very bad writing- making into this unrecognizable Jennifer!
    The real Jennifer would do the exact opposite!!!! She would be the girl of action and not whiney!

#4   2013/09/26 01:07PM
    scarletdream...

I understand what your saying, however I was just describing only Jennifer's attitude. Her reactions to others is wrong. Two wrongs dont make a right.

I did not the whole jj out on the street then whine about it. Telling the truth it is on point what a typical parent would do, but whine about it, would too much and most parents would not seem to care afterwards. Next, telling others not to take him in is just cruel and forcing him to go back home. There are better ways to handle that.

The whole danifer back and forth thing is ridiculous. No one would like his/her man/lady break up with him/her over and over. It is not the hokey pokey... Where you put your Dan in... You put dan can out... You put Dan in and shake him all out and do the hokey pokey... Seriously a doctor takes all of this ... When Jen breaks up ,feelings are hurt. That is not love... It is getting old and there will be a point where Dan will get enough of it... Which I can not wait to see.. Cause this is what the teenagers should be doing... Not the adults...

#5   2013/09/26 08:56PM
    TrulymadlyRose

Quote scarletdreamworld:Dan will get enough of it... Which I can not wait to see.. Cause this is what the teenagers should be doing... Not the adults...

I have a great storyline for Dannifer............you paying attention writers??????

Make Dr Dan save Theresa from a bad 'high' and then fall hopelessly in love with her. They would sizzle. Enter the new non-virgin daughter Abby, who on the rebound of Chad leaving also falls hopelessly in love with the Doc and this would send Jen over the edge and into rehab somewhere far out of town. A great triangle and with any luck Dannifer and Jennifer are history - until next time.

One can only wish!!!!

#6   2013/09/27 07:37AM
    waggo50

If Daniel had any sense at all he would have dumped Jennifer long ago and moved on with someone else. Can't stand Jennifer and her punk of a son send them back to Europe, I am sick of watching the "Jennifer and JJ show" every day.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/27 07:38AM
    #7   2013/09/27 11:26AM
    babysnooks

I kind of agree with everyone here. I'd like to just add one more point. How much longer can she continue to be so blind to what is right in front of her eyes. Come in on the tail end of a scene between Dan/JJ and assume that Dan is the cause of JJ leaving in a huff. And to tell him that it is his(Dan') fault that JJ will never come back home to her. The woman is delusional. Call in the guys with the white jacket and butterfly nets.

#8   2013/09/27 01:16PM
    tubbs2002

If she had been a better mother at the beginning of JJ's trouble thinks would not have gotten out of hand. He is a worthless son, but the way Jennifer treated Daniel on yesterday's show she is worthless. Daniel should have asked for his key and when Jenn couldn't find it, he could have said, ask your son where my key is cause he broke into my apartment so what he promised JJ he wouldn't tell but afterall all JJ has done is due things to Daniel. JJ needs to be put in jail and then maybe he would see what it is about.

#9   2013/09/28 12:45PM
    daysforever

Agree with all posters. I remember when Jen and Dr. Dan first fell in love— before Jack made his return from Afghanistan. They were witty and flirty like two charming adults. But Jennifer now has two facial expressions—fear and anger, and seems incapable of making a good decision about how to raise a disturbed teenage son. One would think with her access to counselors at Salem U. Hospital she would try to find help. Going back into Salem history, Jennifer Horton was a smart, spunky, capable woman Not the inept and befuddled character that she has become.

#10   2013/09/28 02:47PM
    SoapBox17

first of all, Jen needs to shut her piehole cuz she's lost me as a fan. She goes on and on. Giving JJ an ultimatum to get out if he can't live by the rules but practically begging him to come home. He made his bed from cradle to grave he needs to lie in it. She whines he can't take care of himself. UGH he did just fine in England basically without her so i'm sure he'll be fine and if he was at all concerned he'd shut his spoiled piehole and suck up the terms of his living conditions and stay home. So the streets can't be worse he thinks..well he needs a hard cold lesson and life without a silver spoon in your mouth should fix that.

Second, JJ needs a good ol fashioned @$$whooping and should of gotten one sooner. I'm over both of these ppl. I see now why JJ is the way he is cuz his mommy shipped him off and let another influence raise him. What a mom!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list