List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: This show sucks

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This show sucks

Started by jgpmomof3 at 2007/10/20 08:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 04:16PM, Views: 2565, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/07/11 09:10AM
    Re: This show sucks
    Hard hat

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote jgpmomof3: The fact that you kill off one of the icons on this show (John Black) makes me sick. You are taking off all of the characters that I grew up watching, for over 20 years! I understand you need new story lines, but the way this show is going, I may have to find a new one to watch for the next 20 years. If Sami and EJ get married, I am done. Find out what your faithful watchers want and stop ruining the show for them.

DAYS has been declining for the last decade or so because of this very reason - pushing out the core, very popular characters who made the show so strong & highly rated for YEARS & YEARS - stayed solidly in the top 3 when all the shows were still on. Drake didn't want to leave - he recently requested his fans start speaking up for his character. These writers don't listen or care - they have their OWN agenda for writing an entirely different show - and it's been a dismal failure. I DID quit watching altogether last year because of what they did to Bo! Peter did not "choose" to leave. He was asked to stay but was told they'd no longer be writing for his most-popular-ever character, Bo, who was STILL hot & popular. He'd be getting no airtime & was used as window dressing in recent years anyway! These bad choices by tptb are ruining a once-awesome show & I fully expect this hour to be replaced by another talk show (or something similar) in the near future. You can rest assured they have nothing comparable to a Bo or John (or a Bope or John & Marlena) powerful enough to lead a supporting cast to carry DAYS much longer - no, not even ALL they have left, Ejami - they simply don't hold a candle to the great, tru-love, magical couples that made DAYS famous! Just my feelings but pushing John down & out to prop Kristen is another in a list of pathetic decisions by the writers that'll eventually kill the show!! The established loyal audience has been neglected & insulted for so long it's not surprising anymore. What's surprising is as many stayed as have, but most have departed as the ratings show!!

I have to agree with every thing you have said,but re: Sami and Ej,
    they are so totally not going to make it like those fans think.Do you notice
    it'sSami and Kate going back and forth over Rafe!!!!!! Why was'nt she home keeping an eye on what her fiance was up too..Seems to me she shouldn't be so concerned about Rafe if she is so engrossed with Ej.
    When she was with Rafe,she didn't care 2 figs about Ej.So all I'm saying
    is look out Ej and Sami fans

#32   2013/07/11 09:27AM
    dazgonby

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote jgpmomof3: The fact that you kill off one of the icons on this show (John Black) makes me sick. You are taking off all of the characters that I grew up watching, for over 20 years! I understand you need new story lines, but the way this show is going, I may have to find a new one to watch for the next 20 years. If Sami and EJ get married, I am done. Find out what your faithful watchers want and stop ruining the show for them.

DAYS has been declining for the last decade or so because of this very reason - pushing out the core, very popular characters who made the show so strong & highly rated for YEARS & YEARS - stayed solidly in the top 3 when all the shows were still on. Drake didn't want to leave - he recently requested his fans start speaking up for his character. These writers don't listen or care - they have their OWN agenda for writing an entirely different show - and it's been a dismal failure. I DID quit watching altogether last year because of what they did to Bo! Peter did not "choose" to leave. He was asked to stay but was told they'd no longer be writing for his most-popular-ever character, Bo, who was STILL hot & popular. He'd be getting no airtime & was used as window dressing in recent years anyway! These bad choices by tptb are ruining a once-awesome show & I fully expect this hour to be replaced by another talk show (or something similar) in the near future. You can rest assured they have nothing comparable to a Bo or John (or a Bope or John & Marlena) powerful enough to lead a supporting cast to carry DAYS much longer - no, not even ALL they have left, Ejami - they simply don't hold a candle to the great, tru-love, magical couples that made DAYS famous! Just my feelings but pushing John down & out to prop Kristen is another in a list of pathetic decisions by the writers that'll eventually kill the show!! The established loyal audience has been neglected & insulted for so long it's not surprising anymore. What's surprising is as many stayed as have, but most have departed as the ratings show!!

it'sSami and Kate going back and forth over Rafe!!!!!! Why was'nt she home keeping an eye on what her fiance was up too..Seems to me she shouldn't be so concerned about Rafe if she is so engrossed with Ej.

She had no intention of going to the hospital and then Ej suggested it to her so as to get her out of the house while he was doing the takeover.
    So it wasn't like she was sitting around with the thought that she HAD to get to Rafe.

#33   2013/07/11 09:51AM
    Hard hat

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Hard hat:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

She had no intention of going to the hospital and then Ej suggested it to her so as to get her out of the house while he was doing the takeover.
    So it wasn't like she was sitting around with the thought that she HAD to get to Rafe.

Sorry to be a pest,what about all the other times Samii was there including
    the most important one where she saves the thing she loved most about Rafe!!!!!

#34   2013/07/11 10:01AM
    mille

Quote LuvBoHope:

True Days has lost a lot of magic, IMO, it will never be as great as it was many years ago. Saying that, their are some rays of sunshine, in this dark and cloody soap. IMO, Wilson is a wonderful story, to bad the young actor will be leaving after his contract expires

#35   2013/07/11 11:03AM
    mille

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

Lol, Little Samantha grew up for a split second telling Elvis about his faatha issues. Lol, a true fore warning!!

#36   2013/07/11 11:43AM
    dazgonby

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Hard hat:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

lol...not a pest at all...love your post...funny thing is Sami doesn't even know that is what she was saving of Rafe's...and I am stil laughing everytime it is mentioned that Sami saved Rafe's "life" and boy should Kate be thanking her

#37   2013/07/11 12:33PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

We are looking and we just saw Sami making love to her man EJ today!

Sami didn't care "2 figs about EJ" when she was with rafe....sure about that!

#38   2013/07/11 12:38PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Hard hat:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Hard hat:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

She didn't even know it was "the thing she loved most about rafe" when fake rafe was around.

and EJ was there to when she was loving "the thing she loves most about rafe".

#39   2013/07/11 12:42PM
    dazgonby

"the thing" so lol

I guess maybe I don't think this show sucks so much

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 12:43PM
    #40   2013/07/11 12:44PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby: "the thing" so lol

I guess maybe I don't think this show sucks so much

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list