List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: This show sucks

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This show sucks

Started by jgpmomof3 at 2007/10/20 08:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 04:16PM, Views: 2658, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/07/10 11:10AM
    Re: This show sucks
    mille

Going to enjoy the show. especially how Samantha was acting today, Lol how old is this character suppose to be. Stefano won't have to worry about getting his empire back, cause he will. Samantha will become his pawn, just hope Chad doesn't die before he gets it done!

#22   2013/07/10 11:18AM
    dazgonby

Quote mille: Going to enjoy the show. especially how Samantha was acting today, Lol how old is this character suppose to be. Stefano won't have to worry about getting his empire back, cause he will. Samantha will become his pawn, just hope Chad doesn't die before he gets it done!

That's a really good question

#23   2013/07/10 06:27PM
    Kelby

Yes it does. I love John, but have hated most of his storylines for many years. He can do better than this show. This show has not adapted at all. It has not been good since the early 90s. That is too long for a show to suffer.

#24   2013/07/10 06:40PM
    CindyHaskins

I am going to say that ej own the dimera empire and it going to stay that way.

#25   2013/07/10 08:17PM
    mille

Lol, wishing upon a star, keeping fingers crossed, will not stop The great one Stefano DiMera from getting his empire back that his son is holding temporary! Elvis has the empire temporary, because of the hurt and pain, he say's his father handed him. Lol, isn't funny some want the past to be the past when it comes to Ejami, wipe away all the bad they did to each other. Elvis holding on to his hurt, when he should let it go and walk away. But that is not Elvis's mo. Instead of trying to take himself to a new level, have a future with Samantha (ugh!) This will be his downfall. Not only with losing temporary control over the DiMera empire, but with losing Samantha too. My theory and I'm sticking to it. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Stefano vs. Elvis (Ejami). Going with Stefano knockout!!!

#26   2013/07/11 02:35AM
    fadingrose

Quote mille: Lol, wishing upon a star, keeping fingers crossed, will not stop The great one Stefano DiMera from getting his empire back that his son is holding temporary! Elvis has the empire temporary, because of the hurt and pain, he say's his father handed him. Lol, isn't funny some want the past to be the past when it comes to Ejami, wipe away all the bad they did to each other. Elvis holding on to his hurt, when he should let it go and walk away. But that is not Elvis's mo. Instead of trying to take himself to a new level, have a future with Samantha (ugh!) This will be his downfall. Not only with losing temporary control over the DiMera empire, but with losing Samantha too. My theory and I'm sticking to it. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Stefano vs. Elvis (Ejami). Going with Stefano knockout!!!

I love your theory and hope that "wishing will make it so.First off, a permanent Ejami relationship is too "perfect." Happy endings are not what holds on to viewers. So the writers are virtually guaranteed to meddle--or at leastgo back to an off-and-on love affair to keep us watching (whichever side we're on). EJ may very well do something that Sami may find it almost impossible to forgive. And holding on to the DiMera Empire will not be easy. Imagine! In a daring counter-attack, Steffy may even be forced to make a deal with his arch-enemy Victor. If they can enlist Justin, Philip, and Brady to help, it should be easy to topple King EJ... Neither of the two patriarchs are ready to retire!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/11 02:41AM
    #27   2013/07/11 05:29AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote mille: Lol, wishing upon a star, keeping fingers crossed, will not stop The great one Stefano DiMera from getting his empire back that his son is holding temporary! Elvis has the empire temporary, because of the hurt and pain, he say's his father handed him. Lol, isn't funny some want the past to be the past when it comes to Ejami, wipe away all the bad they did to each other. Elvis holding on to his hurt, when he should let it go and walk away. But that is not Elvis's mo. Instead of trying to take himself to a new level, have a future with Samantha (ugh!) This will be his downfall. Not only with losing temporary control over the DiMera empire, but with losing Samantha too. My theory and I'm sticking to it. Can't wait to see how this plays out. Stefano vs. Elvis (Ejami). Going with Stefano knockout!!!

I love your theory and hope that "wishing will make it so.First off, a permanent Ejami relationship is too "perfect." Happy endings are not what holds on to viewers. So the writers are virtually guaranteed to meddle--or at leastgo back to an off-and-on love affair to keep us watching (whichever side we're on). EJ may very well do something that Sami may find it almost impossible to forgive. And holding on to the DiMera Empire will not be easy. Imagine! In a daring counter-attack, Steffy may even be forced to make a deal with his arch-enemy Victor. If they can enlist Justin, Philip, and Brady to help, it should be easy to topple King EJ... Neither of the two patriarchs are ready to retire!

Wow that is a whole lot of people to take down just one person!

#28   2013/07/11 06:26AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote jgpmomof3: The fact that you kill off one of the icons on this show (John Black) makes me sick. You are taking off all of the characters that I grew up watching, for over 20 years! I understand you need new story lines, but the way this show is going, I may have to find a new one to watch for the next 20 years. If Sami and EJ get married, I am done. Find out what your faithful watchers want and stop ruining the show for them.

DAYS has been declining for the last decade or so because of this very reason - pushing out the core, very popular characters who made the show so strong & highly rated for YEARS & YEARS - stayed solidly in the top 3 when all the shows were still on. Drake didn't want to leave - he recently requested his fans start speaking up for his character. These writers don't listen or care - they have their OWN agenda for writing an entirely different show - and it's been a dismal failure. I DID quit watching altogether last year because of what they did to Bo! Peter did not "choose" to leave. He was asked to stay but was told they'd no longer be writing for his most-popular-ever character, Bo, who was STILL hot & popular. He'd be getting no airtime & was used as window dressing in recent years anyway! These bad choices by tptb are ruining a once-awesome show & I fully expect this hour to be replaced by another talk show (or something similar) in the near future. You can rest assured they have nothing comparable to a Bo or John (or a Bope or John & Marlena) powerful enough to lead a supporting cast to carry DAYS much longer - no, not even ALL they have left, Ejami - they simply don't hold a candle to the great, tru-love, magical couples that made DAYS famous! Just my feelings but pushing John down & out to prop Kristen is another in a list of pathetic decisions by the writers that'll eventually kill the show!! The established loyal audience has been neglected & insulted for so long it's not surprising anymore. What's surprising is as many stayed as have, but most have departed as the ratings show!!

#29   2013/07/11 06:34AM
    Moms Days

Quote fadingrose:

EJ was trained personally by Stefano. What did Stefano think that he would not use what he was taught against him at some point? EJ is smart and he is especially ruthless when he needs to be. Justin and EJ are now working together so very doubtful he will enter into a war against EJ. Victor has been tamed by Maggie and she is to much of a meddler for him to get away with attacking someone again. Brady is about the stupidest man on this show without a doubt. I think the angst for the Ejami relationship going forward will be about EJ doing what he needs to do keep DiMera Enterprises. Having EJ go against Stefano is all kinds of fun and one of the reasons why the ratings are getting better all the time.

#30   2013/07/11 08:49AM
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:

Wow that is a whole lot of people to take down just one person!

It would be unwise to underestimate the damage that EJ is capable of--as he demonstrated in the past.... So bring on the troops...

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list