List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: This show sucks

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This show sucks

Started by jgpmomof3 at 2007/10/20 08:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 04:16PM, Views: 2330, Replies: 41
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/21 05:09PM
    Re: This show sucks
    autumnscarlett

Quote Audd:
    Quote Sunnydaz: I can completely relate with your frustrations about EJ&Sami marrying. Its stupid. And we really understand about John being killed off. Lets hope for a gratifying resolve and witness the reunion of Lumi and John's return.

Positive thinking.

Positive vibes here....
    If Sami an Ej marry I can't wait for her to marry him.

#12   2007/10/24 09:25AM
    Babs_1955

I was looking for the right thread to post to and i think i have found it. After viewing Monday's show I realized that was 45 minutes of my life I would never get back. DOOL is becoming boring and predictable...and sometimes it's like viewing a car wreck, you know it won't be pretty but you look anyway. The writers sweep too many things under the rug. We ALL saw this thing with the babies coming...Two different fathers, yeah I know it's possible but puhlease... I think perhpas I will take a break from the show.

#13   2007/10/24 09:30AM
    achap22

People have their reasons for watching or not watching. Better writing will bring up the ratings.

#14   2007/10/28 06:19PM
    autumnscarlett

ejami will have their turn.

#15   2007/10/28 07:42PM
    DaysPossessed

I personally think the show has picked up in storylines and writing. Did we all forget Tinda Luau (sp) that was pretty long and drawn out going nowhere.

And it would be really anti-climatic to just drop the "v" after all the Santo/Colleen/Brady/Dimera trauma. So it will take more than a minute to wrap some of this stuff up.

I love Lauren and Max together, but I like him with Stefanie too... As for Belle/Phil/Shawn - I like all 3 characters, any will work for me. I was really disappointed at the way the writers showed Belle and Shawn's first time together that they would remember. The roll in the sheets for Phil and Belle last week was firey and great on screen. So maybe things are moving faster to give us better quality scenes too.

As for the 2 dads...Far fetched for me, but I'm still holding out for 2 Ej babies...

Anyway, I will watch this silly show all the days of my life.

AAAAH EJ fan!!

#16   2007/10/29 05:33AM
    Chrissi

Quote jgpmomof3: The fact that you kill off one of the icons on this show (John Black) makes me sick. You are taking off all of the characters that I grew up watching, for over 20 years! I understand you need new story lines, but the way this show is going, I may have to find a new one to watch for the next 20 years. If Sami and EJ get married, I am done. Find out what your faithful watchers want and stop ruining the show for them.

I just think that people need to continue watching the show in order to find out what's going to happen next. *shrug*

I hate that Drake's not on the show too, but he didn't make the show for me. I adored his character, but there are plenty of other great characters and right now, the story's just getting good. Check out today's show to see John Black once more.

If you don't like what you see, please, I encourage you to write to the show. Find their info in the FAQ you see to the left.

#17   2013/07/09 04:59PM
    Rosieroserson

I like what I see and it keeps getting better

#18   2013/07/09 06:00PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: I like what I see and it keeps getting better

and better and better and better!

#19   2013/07/09 07:50PM
    HouseTops

Rosie, you have been digging deep into the archives!!!!!!!

I love it!! We have EJAMI!! Don't they just match!!

#20   2013/07/10 06:29AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:

Rosie, you have been digging deep into the archives!!!!!!!

I love it!! We have EJAMI!! Don't they just match!!

I love digging into the old stuff sometimes
    Ejami, a match made in heaven........ and hell
    They have the total package

HouseTops, did you see my question for you at the Chad and Gabi thread?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list