List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: This show sucks

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This show sucks

Started by jgpmomof3 at 2007/10/20 08:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/11 04:16PM, Views: 2438, Replies: 41
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/20 08:41AM
    This show sucks
    jgpmomof3

The fact that you kill off one of the icons on this show (John Black) makes me sick. You are taking off all of the characters that I grew up watching, for over 20 years! I understand you need new story lines, but the way this show is going, I may have to find a new one to watch for the next 20 years. If Sami and EJ get married, I am done. Find out what your faithful watchers want and stop ruining the show for them.

#2   2007/10/20 09:46AM
    Re: This show sucks
    NickiB

Well, I think if they were to re-cast John it would have been worse. From everything that I read, Drake wanted to leave.

As far as "If Sami and EJ get married, I am done", I am pretty sure it is a done deal (doing the happy dance). I really hope you don't stop watching just because they get together (I think it won't last long ).

#3   2007/10/20 09:59AM
    LBowen

Things change all the time on DOOL. Just when you stop watching, Lumi might get back together! You might miss something good (for you, not for me because I'm an EJami fan) The good thing is that you can come here and vent to all of us about what bugs you on the show.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/20 10:00AM
    #4   2007/10/20 10:59AM
    ILuvNY

Quote Tammer: Lumi will prevail, don't you worry. You have to stay and watch the reunion!!!

I can honestly say, Tammer, it's the only reason why I keep watching..to see these two FINALLY happy!

#5   2007/10/20 11:39AM
    Sunnydaz

I can completely relate with your frustrations about EJ&Sami marrying. Its stupid. And we really understand about John being killed off. Lets hope for a gratifying resolve and witness the reunion of Lumi and John's return.

Positive thinking.

#6   2007/10/21 12:45PM
    freespirit13

[quote]Quote jgpmomof3: The fact that you kill off one of the icons on this show (John Black) makes me sick. You are taking off all of the characters that I grew up watching, for over 20 years!

I totally agree-its time for a new soap lets say entertaining for the 35+ BABY BOOMER generation-in place of DAYS. I stopped watching it on Friday-this time for good.

#7   2007/10/21 12:49PM
    lumifan

I won't stop watching because I am addicted but I do understand how you feel. I think that they should keep sami and lucas together I think that they could be just like john and marlena with a love that lasts forever I say forget about ej

#8   2007/10/21 01:20PM
    bubble303

Go Lumi and FORGET ABOUT EJ

#9   2007/10/21 02:49PM
    Audd

Quote Sunnydaz: I can completely relate with your frustrations about EJ&Sami marrying. Its stupid. And we really understand about John being killed off. Lets hope for a gratifying resolve and witness the reunion of Lumi and John's return.

Positive thinking.

Positive vibes here....

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list