List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jack spoiler.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jack spoiler.

Started by Shirleta at 2013/09/23 12:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 05:47AM, Views: 2353, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/27 07:23AM
    Re: A Smuge on Jack's Memory.....No, Writers!!!
    waggo50

Jennifer should have told both her children about what Jack did to Kayla as you can be sure someone in the family is going to let drop the story of the rape. It is about time that JJ, the little punk, stopped blaming his mother and Daniel for all his problems and stop viewing his father as the hero.
    The Jack I remember was anything but a hero he was always running away from his problems and the fact that he left his wife and children to run off to a war-torn country after a story, without even telling Jennifer, was last straw for me. Jennifer should have divorced Jack years ago, as they did nothing for me as a couple.
    Daniel needs to run as far away from Jenn and her awful family as fast as he can IMO.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/27 07:25AM
    #12   2013/10/02 05:51AM
    allmylovingdays

I agree that if Jack was here to talk to Jack Jr it would make more sense to rehash this but right now -seeing that promo the kid is going to spiral even more out of control

#13   2013/10/02 06:19AM
    PatsMom

Quote waggo50: Jennifer should have told both her children about what Jack did to Kayla as you can be sure someone in the family is going to let drop the story of the rape. It is about time that JJ, the little punk, stopped blaming his mother and Daniel for all his problems and stop viewing his father as the hero.
    The Jack I remember was anything but a hero he was always running away from his problems and the fact that he left his wife and children to run off to a war-torn country after a story, without even telling Jennifer, was last straw for me. Jennifer should have divorced Jack years ago, as they did nothing for me as a couple.
    Daniel needs to run as far away from Jenn and her awful family as fast as he can IMO.

I agree - Jack was always about Jack. I can't even count the times he just left Jennifer for some unknown parts. He's far from a saint.

#14   2013/10/02 07:01AM
    stjarna

Noone ever said that Jack was a saint- he had to work through all his personal stuff and it was not always easy- whereas Daniel is made into this great doctor, great parent, great boyfriend- great in an instant manner- never admitting any fault- and this is maybe not directly to do with Daniel vs Jack, but it inadvertently is - to dig this out now about Jack is infuriating - the man is dead- let him rest in peace!

#15   2013/10/02 12:51PM
    Re: Jack spoiler.
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna: Noone ever said that Jack was a saint- he had to work through all his personal stuff and it was not always easy- whereas Daniel is made into this great doctor, great parent, great boyfriend- great in an instant manner- never admitting any fault- and this is maybe not directly to do with Daniel vs Jack, but it inadvertently is - to dig this out now about Jack is infuriating - the man is dead- let him rest in peace!

I agree!!!! Pimping Saint/Dr Dan by using EVERY Actor on the show has NOT convinced the Fans to worship Daniel..
    SO now they have to tear Jack's memory down even more in another attempt to push/shove Daniel..
    They've already fired Jack and replaced him with Daniel.. What more do the writers/Corday want??? Sick of it.. It only has an adverse effect on me.. Makes me SICK of Daniel even more.

#16   2013/10/02 01:49PM
    CindyHaskins

I wish that jack was on days of our lives so he can defend himself.and tell his son what really happen between him and kayla.daniel will never be the kind of man jack is.i love jack he die hero in saving abby that is what we should remember has fans of his.

#17   2013/10/02 02:07PM
    mauimama

I was NEVER a fan of Jack- EVER - and this last go round with Jenn having Jack compete with Dr Dan was totally asinine! It's about time the snot nose spoiled brat finds out that his father was NOT the family devoted saint of a man that JJ has made him out to be! Dr Dan SHOULD run as fast as he can away from that kid and his dingy mother. I cannot stand those two together!

#18   2013/10/05 05:47AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna: Noone ever said that Jack was a saint- he had to work through all his personal stuff and it was not always easy- whereas Daniel is made into this great doctor, great parent, great boyfriend- great in an instant manner- never admitting any fault- and this is maybe not directly to do with Daniel vs Jack, but it inadvertently is - to dig this out now about Jack is infuriating - the man is dead- let him rest in peace!

I agree!!!! Pimping Saint/Dr Dan by using EVERY Actor on the show has NOT convinced the Fans to worship Daniel..
    SO now they have to tear Jack's memory down even more in another attempt to push/shove Daniel..
    They've already fired Jack and replaced him with Daniel.. What more do the writers/Corday want??? Sick of it.. It only has an adverse effect on me.. Makes me SICK of Daniel even more.
    I agree even more so after the last two days.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list