List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Days moving time conflict with Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Days moving time conflict with Y&R

Started by kitty_0830 at 2013/09/23 11:17AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/29 01:09PM, Views: 1408, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/28 01:13PM
    Re: Days moving time conflict with Y&R
    daysforever

Quote Kelby:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote kitty_0830: Starting next week, Days moves here from 1 to 11am. About the same time Y&R is on. I really hate this. Thank god for DVR.😒

I don't think NBC really wants to keep Days on the air but has to till 2014. I think they are about ready to cancel it.

They should not keep it. It is awful! A show that has been bad/hit/miss for twenty years, needs to go. Sorry! They have been given more chances than they deserved. They will be da.n lucky if they make it through 2014. The network has to be conflicted in some way. Surely, they want to get rid of it. It is expensive to produce and their is no life in it anymore. Not in its current form. Something has to give. Maybe I am wrong. I am not wrong about the show being horrible though.

Oh yes, wonderful! Get rid of Days and let's have NBC bring on another boring talk show featuring fading celebs who sit down with other celebs who are trying to promote their movie, book, album.ZZZZZ, Kelby, why throw this show under the bus. It obviously gives many people pleasure on a daily basis, it provides work for perhaps a few hundred members of the cast and crew. I may not like a particular storyline, or a certain character, but I look forward to my soap every day. To say; Let's get rid of the show. . . . I say NO!

#12   2013/09/28 01:34PM
    Kelby

Quote daysforever:
    Quote Kelby:
    Quote wwwwww:
    Quote kitty_0830: Starting next week, Days moves here from 1 to 11am. About the same time Y&R is on. I really hate this. Thank god for DVR.😒

I don't think NBC really wants to keep Days on the air but has to till 2014. I think they are about ready to cancel it.

They should not keep it. It is awful! A show that has been bad/hit/miss for twenty years, needs to go. Sorry! They have been given more chances than they deserved. They will be da.n lucky if they make it through 2014. The network has to be conflicted in some way. Surely, they want to get rid of it. It is expensive to produce and their is no life in it anymore. Not in its current form. Something has to give. Maybe I am wrong. I am not wrong about the show being horrible though.

Oh yes, wonderful! Get rid of Days and let's have NBC bring on another boring talk show featuring fading celebs who sit down with other celebs who are trying to promote their movie, book, album.ZZZZZ, Kelby, why throw this show under the bus. It obviously gives many people pleasure on a daily basis, it provides work for perhaps a few hundred members of the cast and crew. I may not like a particular storyline, or a certain character, but I look forward to my soap every day. To say; Let's get rid of the show. . . . I say NO!

This show has thrown itself under the bus. Not me. This show has some great actors and I am sure crew behind the scenes, but as a whole the production is awful. The characters and stories do not make any sense anymore and have been going downhill for twenty years. How much time do they deserve to get it together? This show in primetime would have been canceled long ago. I love the show, but it has no direction. It has been given way too long to get it together. I guess some people enjoy watching or seeing garbage for years on end, but I do not. Clearly, this is just my opinion, but look at the ratings. Hello! No one is watching! I wonder why?

#13   2013/09/28 01:52PM
    CindyHaskins

Has long as ej,sami,nicole,hope,jack jr,eric and brady and will and sonny are on days of our lives i will continue to watch the soapopera.the reason that this show is hurting so much it is because of daniel and jennifer.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/28 01:55PM
    #14   2013/09/29 09:43AM
    sharon n nic...

kitty_0830, where do you live?

#15   2013/09/29 09:48AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote CindyHaskins: Let me say this again nbc is happy with days of our lives the are not going to get rid of the show.

#16   2013/09/29 12:21PM
    the girl is HOT

thats not good i dont have dvr, but days comes on here at 200 pm central time am i safe?

#17   2013/09/29 12:37PM
    zuzu61

I'm Sorry.. But it's ALWAYS been like that here.

Y&R starts @ 12:30P
    DOOL at 1:00P
    I just Record both.. ha
    These times have been for as long as I can remember.
    Like you say, Thank You God for DVR's.. ha

I used to record on VHS.. haha
    That was a nice invention too God.. Thank You! ha
    I still have a TV that plays the old VHS'. haha
    My Grandson thinks it's the greatest toy EVER to watch those old VHS tape go in and out of the TV. LOL..
    Have a great SunDAY!

#18   2013/09/29 12:41PM
    zuzu61

Quote the girl is HOT: thats not good i dont have dvr, but days comes on here at 200 pm central time am i safe?

Awe!! sorry.. I hope the shows don't overlap.

#19   2013/09/29 01:09PM
    mille

Quote BB28:
    Quote CindyHaskins: Let me say this again nbc is happy with days of our lives the are not going to get rid of the show.

Sony/NBC has the option to get rid of DOOL ANY time they want. TPTB throw out that "happy" line every time things start to go downhill with the show.

Typical BS from the company per usual.

If they are so "happy" with dead LAST in the ratings every week then it certainly doesn't speak well of the current management.

Advertisers won't sit still forever waiting on DOOL to show they can move their ratings. They have bills to pay.

As soon as NBC/Sony has a more viable option that is much cheaper to produce than DOOL then NBC/Sony will pull the show so fast it will make fans heads spin.

And IMO that is not far off at all.

The affiliates around the US shifting times for the soap usually signals the first beginnings of the end.

It happened with Santa Barbara, Another World, Passions, etc.

And where are they now???? OFF THE AIR.

So True! Like the sands through the hourglass, those were the days of their lives!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list