List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Give Hope a life

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Give Hope a life

Started by flightygirl at 2013/09/18 08:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/05 05:37AM, Views: 583, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/18 08:28AM
    Give Hope a life
    flightygirl

This stupid story of Bo being in another room for years has gotten really old. Let Hope move on and have some romance in her life!

#2   2013/09/18 09:44AM
    Re: Give Hope a life
    CindyHaskins

I am so ready for hope to move on with her life and find romance again.

#3   2013/10/03 05:58PM
    zuzu61

Give HOPE a S/L!!

#4   2013/10/04 01:07AM
    flightygirl

Give Hope a wonderful story full of romance and mystery. why should Jenn have all the fun?

#5   2013/10/04 05:01AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote flightygirl: Give Hope a wonderful story full of romance and mystery. why should Jenn have all the fun?

In my humble & very honest opinion, the reason Hope CAN'T move on is because these writers simply refuse to deal with Bo's whereabouts ONSCREEN so Hope (and their fans) can grieve together. Like him (or them) or not they are a legendary couple - not a fun-of-the-mill, typical one - who were made extremely popular TOGETHER and kept the show VERY higly rated for decades when they received quality story material. The writers will NOT acknowledge that and just choose to ignore it! Until that happens (believably & acceptably I REPEAT) Hope will not be able to have a successful sl or romance again! There you go - it the choice of the writers IF they care about Hope and what her fans want for her (and I'll be surprised if they do, quite frankly)! I'm wishing for it for Hope, too, but they've dragged their feet so long it's not very promising!!

#6   2013/10/04 12:04PM
    CindyHaskins

I believe when kristian alfonso say interview that her character of hope will have a good storyline and alot of airtime i know that it will happen.

#7   2013/10/04 12:35PM
    LuvBoHope

Quote CindyHaskins: I believe when kristian alfonso say interview that her character of hope will have a good storyline and alot of airtime i know that it will happen.

Hope so, too! As discussed on another thread, that's been said NUMEROUS times in recent years and never developed so I just don't know when & why it falls apart & doesn't hold true. As stated in my prior post they HAVE to deal with Bo's absence ONSCREEN for her to get a "good sl & alot of airtime" because they were just too important on this show as a twosome for it to be believed & accepted. IF they've decided to finally do that I'll be thrilled for Hope - she definitely deserves it & I'm ON her team. The way she's been neglected & used as a prop has been horrible and one of the main reasons I no longer watch - so hope you're right! Just don't have any faith in the writers - that's all!!

#8   2013/10/04 12:38PM
    zuzu61

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote flightygirl: Give Hope a wonderful story full of romance and mystery. why should Jenn have all the fun?

In my humble & very honest opinion, the reason Hope CAN'T move on is because these writers simply refuse to deal with Bo's whereabouts ONSCREEN so Hope (and their fans) can grieve together. Like him (or them) or not they are a legendary couple - not a fun-of-the-mill, typical one - who were made extremely popular TOGETHER and kept the show VERY higly rated for decades when they received quality story material. The writers will NOT acknowledge that and just choose to ignore it! Until that happens (believably & acceptably I REPEAT) Hope will not be able to have a successful sl or romance again! There you go - it the choice of the writers IF they care about Hope and what her fans want for her (and I'll be surprised if they do, quite frankly)! I'm wishing for it for Hope, too, but they've dragged their feet so long it's not very promising!!

How much $$$$$$$$$ Did Bo, Hope, Maggie, Kayla, Victor, Caroline, etc... make for this show when they were # ONE.. Biggest $$$ maker for NBC!!!
    Some way to show your appreciation Corday!!
    I know the ratings will not go back to what they were then, but I DO believe they'd go UP if they'd remember that.. I know, Not to what it was then, but better than these Vets PIMPING their stud wantabe's. ha. JMO

#9   2013/10/04 12:42PM
    CindyHaskins

Days of our lives need to bring back sheri anderson as headwriter she will write good storyline for the vets of the show like hope and kayla and maggie and victor and stefano and justin and adrienne.then bring back jack and bo and john and steve this are days of our lives real leading men.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/04 12:43PM
    #10   2013/10/04 12:43PM
    CdnMama

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote LuvBoHope:

How much $$$$$$$$$ Did Bo, Hope, Maggie, Kayla, Victor, Caroline, etc... make for this show when they were # ONE.. Biggest $$$ maker for NBC!!!
    Some way to show your appreciation Corday!!
    I know the ratings will not go back to what they were then, but I DO believe they'd go UP if they'd remember that.. I know, Not to what it was then, but better than these Vets PIMPING their stud wantabe's. ha. JMO

See my post Ways to Save Days.

You know what, Victor and Caroline's story was waaay more engrosing and romantic than Dannifer any day of the week! the vets we care about their history, we grew up watching them, yet we see them in the background and pimping up Dannifer. Fans have spoken, we want a better show!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list