List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Possible Spoiler - Flash Drive

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Possible Spoiler - Flash Drive

Started by HOT PINK at 2013/09/14 04:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/02 06:11AM, Views: 3763, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/14 04:10PM
    Possible Spoiler - Flash Drive
    HOT PINK

Wonder how long it's going to take Victor and Marlena to look at the flash drive she retrieved from Kristen's purse? I'm guessing she got Kristen's all-telling flash drive, not the one Victor gave her. Have a feeling Eric is going to remember what happened the night Kristen drugged him about the same time his mom sees what is on the flash drive.

Kristen's need for revenge against Marlena is going to destroy a lot of lives. Can't wait to see all of the fireworks. Looks like Kristen might be leaving Salem with a bang. Just hope they leave the door open for ED to return at a later date.

(But, I really wish Marlena was this he!!-bent on helping Sami prove her innocence instead.)

#2   2013/09/19 05:53PM
    Re: Possible Spoiler - Flash Drive
    HOT PINK

Wonder how long it's going to take for Marlena to find out what is on the flash drive? It's going to be very explosive when she sees it and when Eric finally remembers what happened that fateful night. Can't wait to see the fireworks!

#3   2013/09/20 10:26AM
    Pebbles66

Quote HOT PINK: Wonder how long it's going to take Victor and Marlena to look at the flash drive she retrieved from Kristen's purse? I'm guessing she got Kristen's all-telling flash drive, not the one Victor gave her. Have a feeling Eric is going to remember what happened the night Kristen drugged him about the same time his mom sees what is on the flash drive.

Kristen's need for revenge against Marlena is going to destroy a lot of lives. Can't wait to see all of the

fireworks. Looks like Kristen might be leaving Salem with a bang. Just hope they leave the door open for ED to return at a later date.

(But, I really wish Marlena was this he!!-bent on helping Sami prove her innocence instead.)

I agree her daughter 's life is on the line and she isn't doing anything (as usual) to help her. She is focused on Kristen. I am not a Marlana fan.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 10:29AM
    #4   2013/09/20 12:17PM
    whiterabbit1962

!) omg you are right! I dont think Marlena went to visit Sami even once in jail. Did she and i missed it?

#5   2013/09/20 12:25PM
    cam1207

I think we need to give Marlena a break here - as it is the writers or director that didn't show scenes with her showing support of Sami - in todays episode she thanked Marlena for all she did, I think eluding to the fact that Marlena was taking care of the children while she has been in jail....as for the flash drive - of course Marlena has it, but who will watch it?

#6   2013/09/20 05:17PM
    miladytn

Quote cam1207: I think we need to give Marlena a break here - as it is the writers or director that didn't show scenes with her showing support of Sami - in todays episode she thanked Marlena for all she did, I think eluding to the fact that Marlena was taking care of the children while she has been in jail....as for the flash drive - of course Marlena has it, but who will watch it?

Yes, there were several mentions and scenes with Marlena visiting and/or caring for the children. That's one reason Marlena was at the DiMera mansion so much, and a good excuse for her to keep tabs on Kristen. But there was at least one or two scenes of Marlena visiting Sami in jail.

As for the flash drive, I think Marlena will return it to Victor. But I hope that he actually looks at it instead of tossing it back in that drawer. Ole Vic could really throw Kristen under the bus with that little tidbit of information

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/20 05:19PM
    #7   2013/09/21 05:02AM
    annabannana

Could be that Brady uses the flashdrive, he has been using the phone quite a bit. Who knows could be one of Sammy's kids.

#8   2013/09/21 05:38AM
    sharon n nic...

I love Kristen/ED.

I love Marlena.

I love Brady.

I HATE THIS STORYLINE!

#9   2013/10/07 09:14AM
    littleguysmom

Well the flash drive has been found, Marlena or Kristen doesn't have it. Read the spoilers for next week and see who has it, you won't believe it until you see it. Lololol.

#10   2013/10/07 11:31AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote littleguysmom: Well the flash drive has been found, Marlena or Kristen doesn't have it. Read the spoilers for next week and see who has it, you won't believe it until you see it. Lololol.

Please please please just tell us in this thread cause I don't want to know a lot of spoilers just a few

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list