List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Marge Bernardi please go away

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Marge Bernardi please go away

Started by ej and sami at 2013/09/13 10:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/12 08:49PM, Views: 1743, Replies: 19
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/13 10:32AM
    Marge Bernardi please go away
    ej and sami

I am so tried of this women she goes around town telling everybody that Sami murder her husband and he was a good cop. Enough already I can't wait until she finds out that her husband was a dirty cop and had a affair with a nurse.

#2   2013/09/13 02:17PM
    Re: Marge Bernardi please go away
    jemma

Totally agree...between her and JJ they both need to go!

#3   2013/09/13 02:59PM
    cam1207

I don't really care for the character, but Sami did shoot her husband. Wouldn't anyone be vindictive over that? Even when it comes out the he was there to harm Rafe, she still would be fairly normal to have it in for Sami....it is not in dispute that Sami shot her husband.

#4   2013/09/13 05:54PM
    kayhan

Quote ej and sami: I am so tried of this women she goes around town telling everybody that Sami murder her husband and he was a good cop. Enough already I can't wait until she finds out that her husband was a dirty cop and had a affair with a nurse.

I do not believe Joe was having an affair with a nurse. I think that is just something that is going to be implied just to get people to believe the story about being a dirty cop. We know he worked for Stefano so that story is just a cover story.

#5   2013/09/13 06:20PM
    Dakota 4762

Quote ej and sami: I am so tried of this women she goes around town telling everybody that Sami murder her husband and he was a good cop. Enough already I can't wait until she finds out that her husband was a dirty cop and had a affair with a nurse.

If I hear her say that one more time, I may have to suffocate myself with a pillow.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/13 06:21PM
    #6   2013/09/13 06:22PM
    ej and sami

Quote kayhan:

I do not believe Joe was having an affair with a nurse. I think that is just something that is going to be implied just to get people to believe the story about being a dirty cop. We know he worked for Stefano so that story is just a cover story.

Yes Joe had affair with that nurse they was going to leave town together. Go read Soap Opera digest it's in there all this stuff happens next week.

#7   2013/09/13 06:26PM
    ej and sami

Quote Dakota 4762:

If I hear her say that one more time, I may have to suffocate myself with a pillow.

Lol Dakota 4762 I known I want too tape her mouth every time she said that her husband was good cop and Sami murder her husband.

#8   2013/09/14 05:51AM
    waggo50

Can't wait for this pathetic woman to find out what Joe was really like and that he was about to leave the shrew.

#9   2013/09/14 02:49PM
    fadingrose

Quote cam1207: I don't really care for the character, but Sami did shoot her husband. Wouldn't anyone be vindictive over that? Even when it comes out the he was there to harm Rafe, she still would be fairly normal to have it in for Sami....it is not in dispute that Sami shot her husband.

Bravo cami207, for writing a fair analysis of Marge's behavior. She is acting like almost any normal woman would if someone had shot her husband! Even if Marge had an inkling that Bernardi might be not lily-white, would we expect her to sell out the man she loved and who fathered her son. I think NOT!

#10   2013/09/14 03:19PM
    fadingrose

Quote cam1207: I don't really care for the character, but Sami did shoot her husband. Wouldn't anyone be vindictive over that? Even when it comes out the he was there to harm Rafe, she still would be fairly normal to have it in for Sami....it is not in dispute that Sami shot her husband.

Bravo, cam1207

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list