List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What are you ranting/ raving about this week?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What are you ranting/ raving about this week?

Started by Chrissi at 2013/09/10 02:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 04:57PM, Views: 737, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/11 05:25AM
    Re: What are you ranting/ raving about this week?
    Chrissi

littleguysmom Good point. I do want the old Jenn back and now that she knows about JJ maybe we'll see that shine through.

Holding, so true. It was nice to see Rafe out of bed. I just hope in a few weeks he's walking. I'm not sure - I should know this? LOL Is EJ really part of her council? Thanks so much, that's sweet that you missed me. Made my day. I missed all of you, too!

Rosieroserson, The trial's over Friday so that's good news for you!

I just don't get it. It was good for a few months and now just bland again.

#12   2013/09/11 05:36AM
    fadingrose

Quote Chrissi: littleguysmom Good point. I do want the old Jenn back and now that she knows about JJ maybe we'll see that shine through.

Holding, so true. It was nice to see Rafe out of bed. I just hope in a few weeks he's walking. I'm not sure - I should know this? LOL Is EJ really part of her council? Thanks so much, that's sweet that you missed me. Made my day. I missed all of you, too!

I'm ranting about most of the complaints listed by other fans. It's basically the snail's pace "progress" of every s/l, with no closure to any of them in sight. Watching becomes a sleep-inducer very easily. Beyond that, the mere fact that there is a several-months gap between taping and viewing means that any upcoming "corrections" will probably not be possible in time to save DAYS. After 45 years of viewing, I'm on the verge of calling it quits!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/11 05:40AM
    #13   2013/09/11 06:08AM
    ej and sami

Right now Days is so freaking boring I want my girl Sami at home with EJ and there children. Why are writers always putting Ejami in jail been than that enough with it already. I am also tried of this Kristen storyline she needs to be brought down for what she did to Eric. Dannifer get on my last never either stay together or break up for good. Brady is idiot people trying to tell him that making huge mistake by going back with Kristen he did care. Abby is annoying she didn't known who she wants one day she kissing Cameron and next day she kissing Chad and Abby always in her mother loved life. Than we got Nicole and Maggie always in people's business they need to but out.

#14   2013/09/11 11:08AM
    littleguysmom

The best part of today's show was Sami's love letter to EJ it came from her heart.

#15   2013/09/11 01:52PM
    jemma

Can't take the DA..

#16   2013/09/11 04:08PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Chrissi: littleguysmom Good point. I do want the old Jenn back and now that she knows about JJ maybe we'll see that shine through.

That's good to hear, Chrissi...... but only if Sami is released into the arms of her fiance.....where she should've been all summer!

#17   2013/09/11 04:36PM
    Dakota 4762

My compliant of the day is the show did not air in NY, at least where I live, due to the terrorist attacks from 9/11..memorial.

#18   2013/09/11 04:57PM
    condesabays

TPTB seem to want us to leave the fold. Why else would they treat us so badly. Veiled threats to discontinue watching should be a wake up for these folks. However, I 'm sceptical........

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list