List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is anyone else as sick of JJ as I am?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is anyone else as sick of JJ as I am?

Started by mauimama at 2013/09/10 02:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/11 10:20AM, Views: 535, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/09/10 02:19PM
    Is anyone else as sick of JJ as I am?
    mauimama

That whiney spoiled brat needs to be slapped into jail and spend the rest of the summer in some gawd-awful community service job - like cleaning out the porta-potties. I'm so sick of his "pity party" and I hear he's still not done getting back at Jenn and Dan!

#2   2013/09/10 02:30PM
    Re: Is anyone else as sick of JJ as I am?
    flightygirl

Can't stand him or danjen!

#3   2013/09/10 02:37PM
    stjarna

I love JJ. He brings a bit of colour in Jennifers bland life- shake her up a bit- and Casey Moss does a great job in playing this difficult teenagerAs I said before in another thread- his mum Jennifer was not much different when she came to Salem- being a runaway, pickpocketing policeman, her brother got her out of jail... so she should take a hard look at herself and see where her kid is coming from!!!!

Let's see if Jennifer has the same parenting goodness as her grandma Alice. And turns this kid around and do something instead of running after dr Feelgood Jonas.

#4   2013/09/10 02:47PM
    CindyHaskins

I love jack jr he has become one of my favorite character on the show.casey moss does a awesome job playing him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 02:48PM
    #5   2013/09/10 06:45PM
    waggo50

Quote mauimama: That whiney spoiled brat needs to be slapped into jail and spend the rest of the summer in some gawd-awful community service job - like cleaning out the porta-potties. I'm so sick of his "pity party" and I hear he's still not done getting back at Jenn and Dan!

Yes I am, can't stand the nasty brat and this phony nonsense of blaming his actions (selling drugs etc.) on his father's death. He is supposed to be 17 not 7 and needs to grow up and take responsibility for his actions.

#6   2013/09/10 07:25PM
    CindyHaskins

I really wanted to say that jack jr is not a nasty brat.

#7   2013/09/10 08:37PM
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna: I love JJ. He brings a bit of colour in Jennifers bland life- shake her up a bit- and Casey Moss does a great job in playing this difficult teenagerAs I said before in another thread- his mum Jennifer was not much different when she came to Salem- being a runaway, pickpocketing policeman, her brother got her out of jail... so she should take a hard look at herself and see where her kid is coming from!!!!

Let's see if Jennifer has the same parenting goodness as her grandma Alice. And turns this kid around and do something instead of running after dr Feelgood Jonas.

Whoa!!! lol ... How'd I miss all that!! ha.. Must have been during my having "baby" years! haha

And His Dad, Jack!! WHEW!! We won't even go there.
    Maybe everyone should go over and read the "Cast List" on JJ's parents, huh?? ha.

I'm sick of Dr. Boyfriend jerking him around.. Starting with.. because Parker climbed on a chair!! P!sses me off big time.

I admit, JJ is wrong in so many ways.. BUT Jenn and Dan are VERY wrong too. Like when he is around JJ, he doesn't even speak.. And he SUPPOSE to be the adult. JJ is none of Dr. PuffUp Muscles' business..

I'll add.. I am sick of JJ, but I dislike Dannifer so much, esp Dr. D.. that it's making me like JJ.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 08:42PM
    #8   2013/09/11 04:20AM
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna: I love JJ. He brings a bit of colour in Jennifers bland life- shake her up a bit- and Casey Moss does a great job in playing this difficult teenagerAs I said before in another thread- his mum Jennifer was not much different when she came to Salem- being a runaway, pickpocketing policeman, her brother got her out of jail... so she should take a hard look at herself and see where her kid is coming from!!!!

Whoa!!! lol ... How'd I miss all that!! ha.. Must have been during my having "baby" years! haha

And His Dad, Jack!! WHEW!! We won't even go there.
    Maybe everyone should go over and read the "Cast List" on JJ's parents, huh?? ha.

I'm sick of Dr. Boyfriend jerking him around.. Starting with.. because Parker climbed on a chair!! P!sses me off big time.

I admit, JJ is wrong in so many ways.. BUT Jenn and Dan are VERY wrong too. Like when he is around JJ, he doesn't even speak.. And he SUPPOSE to be the adult. JJ is none of Dr. PuffUp Muscles' business..

I'll add.. I am sick of JJ, but I dislike Dannifer so much, esp Dr. D.. that it's making me like JJ.

it's when Jennifer appeared in Salem in 1985...I know it seems ancient history... and she was 17.... seems like history is repeating itself

#9   2013/09/11 05:53AM
    fadingrose

Actually I'm sick of the entire family--mother, daughter AND JJ.What makes their story line even more boring is Dannifer.

#10   2013/09/11 10:20AM
    mauimama

Quote fadingrose: Actually I'm sick of the entire family--mother, daughter AND JJ.What makes their story line even more boring is Dannifer.

I will say that the actor who plays JJ is doing a great job - it's the CHARACTER that I hate! And I've hated Dannifer from the very beginning- mostly because Jenn jerked Dr Dan and Jack around for months, playing one against the other.. I had no love whatsoever for Jack and couldn't mourn his passing at all. I dislike Jenn so much that I actually wished that Nicole's false accusation (that Jenn pushed her down the steps and she lost her baby) would've stuck. I hate "holier than thou" Jenn

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list