List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Drew Garrett: New will horton!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Drew Garrett: New will horton!

Started by Rose90 at 2013/09/08 07:35AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 09:37PM, Views: 3269, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/10 06:08PM
    Re: Drew Garrett: New will horton!
    Jezebel1

I agree with you re his giggles and smirks, though he is not doing it as much as he used to...he still is a good actor...I don't like the new guy's look...IMO, the only thing he resembles the current Will is because he has blonde hair and blue eyes, but they DO NOT look alike...Garrett is not as cute...the current Will, I even believe looks like Sammi, Garrett doesn't. JMHO

#12   2013/09/10 06:47PM
    HouseTops

Quote mauimama: I cannot stand the current Will Horton - he sneers and smirks and giggles (must be a nervous tic) whenever he's suppose to be serious. Anyone would be a better "WILL" -

Who chooses the actors for this soap??

#13   2013/09/10 06:59PM
    butterfly52

CM ace the part of Will. I am so sorry to see him go. He was an awesome actor. Blessing Chandler. I will miss you're performance as will. I truly will. I think you are awesome and I love seeing you interact with every one certainly Allison Sweeney.

#14   2013/09/10 08:03PM
    zuzu61

I'm not familiar enough with Drew Garrett to voice my opinion r/t his acting..

But I sorta/kinda wish they'd waited and cast Tyler Sellers to play Will.
    (Tyler plays Brent)
    He's nice looking. He can act.(IMO). AND, He looks a little more mature than Drew G. JMO.

BTW.. I LOOOVE Chandler Massey. And I wish him the very best with finishing his Degree and Spreading his Wings.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/10 08:06PM
    #15   2013/09/10 09:37PM
    jilltidwell

Quote maja: I think he did a great job as Michael on GH, and think he's very talented.I'll cross my fingers that this is true because I think he'll do a brilliant job if we give him a chance.

I do too.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list