List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jennifer and Rory's mum

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jennifer and Rory's mum

Started by stjarna at 2013/09/07 08:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/09 11:48AM, Views: 812, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/09/07 08:22AM
    Jennifer and Rory's mum
    stjarna

First I was like ouh - Rory's mum looks like an extremely bad version of Jennifer, don't you think?! And it was like sort of as it is twilight zone for a moment- Rory's mum saying how Rory is a lost cause and she was giving up on him- and the poignant thing was when she referred to Daniel as the supposed father who just went and washed her hands- and Jennifer telling her that JJ's father is dead- and Rory's mum says -Great rebound!- uh, that was so right into the heart of things what Daniel is- a rebound, which never should have happened!

and tells her how Rory sent two guys she really liked packing. In the end tells Jenn to cut her losses. "Stick with what counts. That kid of yours ain't worth it!"

hm....

#2   2013/09/07 08:45AM
    Re: Jennifer and Rory's mum
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna: First I was like ouh - Rory's mum looks like an extremely bad version of Jennifer, don't you think?! And it was like sort of as it is twilight zone for a moment- Rory's mum saying how Rory is a lost cause and she was giving up on him- and the poignant thing was when she referred to Daniel as the supposed father who just went and washed her hands- and Jennifer telling her that JJ's father is dead- and Rory's mum says -Great rebound!- uh, that was so right into the heart of things what Daniel is- a rebound, which never should have happened!

and tells her how Rory sent two guys she really liked packing. In the end tells Jenn to cut her losses. "Stick with what counts. That kid of yours ain't worth it!"

hm....
    I just watched that scene I totally clued out on it yesterday - IT WAS AWESOME but you know Jenny isn't going to dump her man she wants her cake and she thinks she can fix JJ too

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 08:50AM
    #3   2013/09/07 08:49AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna: First I was like ouh - Rory's mum looks like an extremely bad version of Jennifer, don't you think?! And it was like sort of as it is twilight zone for a moment- Rory's mum saying how Rory is a lost cause and she was giving up on him- and the poignant thing was when she referred to Daniel as the supposed father who just went and washed her hands- and Jennifer telling her that JJ's father is dead- and Rory's mum says -Great rebound!- uh, that was so right into the heart of things what Daniel is- a rebound, which never should have happened!

I just watched that scene I totally clued out on it yesterday - IT WAS AWESOME but you know Jenny isn't going to dump her man she wants her cake and she thinks she can fix JJ too
    hm....

Sad, I know- Jennifer is @I'll have my cake and eat it at the same time!'- -
    because they are so favouring Dannifer they will fabricate it to happen- Sad!

#4   2013/09/07 12:18PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:

hm....

Thank You!! ITA with both of you.
    Can you imagine hearing your Mother say, "That kid of yours ain't worth it!"
    OMGoodness.. How heart breaking.. %
    Makes you wonder what Rory has heard in his lifetime. Geez.

#5   2013/09/08 05:27AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

hm....

I just want this all to go away!

away away away away away away away away away away away away!

#6   2013/09/08 05:50AM
    annabannana

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

hm....

I just want this all to go away!

away away away away away away away away away away away away!

Don't understand what you are trying to say but seriously since slapping the carp out of him wouldn't do any good, do they still have reform schools or as someone said military school. Jennifer can't handle this.

#7   2013/09/09 11:48AM
    deidnbella

I agree with Sharon and Nic! Please go away! I laughed though watching that scene because my hubby said that Rory's mom looked like a cracked out version of Adrianne! I kind of felt sorry for Rory!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list