List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Nicole is getting insufferable

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nicole is getting insufferable

Started by stjarna at 2013/09/07 08:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 01:48PM, Views: 798, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/07 08:06AM
    Nicole is getting insufferable
    stjarna

Please can Nicole get a life!!! All she does is making sure Daniel is pushed towards Jennifer, trying to find Brady's brain= I think it is really getting insufferable! She makes a great villainess and not whoever she is now! Just my opinion!

#2   2013/09/07 08:33AM
    Re: Nicole is getting insufferable
    flightygirl

Thanks for starting this thread. I used to love Nicole but now she is almost as annoying as Jennifer and Abigail! The writers don't seem to know how to write good characters.

#3   2013/09/07 09:41AM
    waggo50

I, on the other hand, like this Nicole she seems to have finally grown up and it is about time as she is in her late 30s. I am enjoying her scenes with Eric just wish they would move their story along, just as long as they keep her far, far away from EJ (ECOLE was the worst couple in years) I will like the character.

#4   2013/09/07 09:49AM
    fadingrose

Quote flightygirl: Thanks for starting this thread. I used to love Nicole but now she is almost as annoying as Jennifer and Abigail! The writers don't seem to know how to write good characters.

The writers have "ruined" the Nicole we all loved to hate as a villainess--But now she's even a bigger busy-body than Maggie. Stop her before she gets any worse! (That plea won't work any more than other feedback from the fans)

#5   2013/09/07 02:30PM
    dazgonby

Nicole sticks her nose into EVERYONE'S business and ALWAYS thinks her advise is the only way and the correct way.

No way is she grown up...she is like a spoiled brat that has to have everything her way and has to know everything about everyone and is hard to watch it is that sad.

I can't watch the scenes when she is ranting how right she is and how wrong the rest of the world is....and that EVERYTHING is her business.

Saying this for the millionth time...no way should she have a desk in the same office as Eric.

#6   2013/09/07 03:11PM
    zuzu61

IMO, seems like Nicole and Maggie are TOTALLY USED to prop their Fave Hunks. And Nicole also to prop KD. yuk!
    Actually, most everyone props one of their faves.
    It is absolutely ridiculous!
    But I suppose ALL SOAPS are doing the same.
    NOW.. This is JMO!

#7   2013/09/08 05:15AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote stjarna: Please can Nicole get a life!!! All she does is making sure Daniel is pushed towards Jennifer, trying to find Brady's brain= I think it is really getting insufferable! She makes a great villainess and not whoever she is now! Just my opinion!

INSUFFERABLE!

#8   2013/09/08 12:10PM
    CdnMama

Quote flightygirl: Thanks for starting this thread. I used to love Nicole but now she is almost as annoying as Jennifer and Abigail! The writers don't seem to know how to write good characters.

OMG I totally agree, used to love Nicole...now she's primarily being used to prop up Danifer YUCK or she's sitting at the church waiting for the priest to rip her clothes off! Wait till she learns Kristen already went there. Yup, Nicole needs a life asap.
    Please give Nicole a baby, I felt so bad for this character over the years, it's about time she deserves it and not this crap storywriting that we're being forced to watch right now! Nicole deserves much better writing. This is dull!!!!

#9   2013/09/10 06:42AM
    stjarna

we all knoen is evil and that Nicole is right, but c.mon Eric is not 12- and whatever comes his way- he should deal wiit- he is a priest- they are supposed to be the rock of the community and be able to take anything that comes their way-
    really, she needs to get a life... those are all grown up people and if they can't see what is happening to them- what can you do to convince them otherwise!

#10   2013/09/10 07:17AM
    Gideon58

It's really sickening the way every time a male character on this show goes through a breakup, Nicole is right there to jump in bed with the guy in order to make him feel better.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list