List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ's letter today, tribute to the Santeen ltrs?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ's letter today, tribute to the Santeen ltrs?

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/09/06 07:16PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 04:59AM, Views: 411, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/09/06 07:16PM
    EJ's letter today, tribute to the Santeen ltrs?
    allmylovingdays

I fell in love with Sami and EJ because of the Santo and Colleen letters and it is almost to the day that I turned on my tv while working from home that this scene played out and even though I know the writers don't look back into history of the show, today just made my heart sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEvd5FhI3R0

I loved hearing EJ narrate his letter of love to Sami.

#2   2013/09/07 11:09AM
    Re: EJ's letter today, tribute to the Santeen ltrs?
    allmylovingdays

Here EJ's

My darling Samantha

I started to tell you this in person but sometimes it's better to express what ones feeling in writing. I put the kids to bed but im finding it hard to sleep Without you next to me. When that happens I usually end up coming downstairs and looking at you in that portrait of us and I'm missing you even more

The fact that we have finally found each other after all these years is amazing and I was so happy when it seemed all that wasted lost time was finally over. but now that your not with me it just so incredibly wrong
    I want you to know, know that I will do anything and everything it takes
    To be certain you don't suffer for having done anything wrong. I will get you back to your children I swear I will

EJ

#3   2013/09/08 04:59AM
    Re: EJ's letter today, tribute to the Santeen ltrs?
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: Here EJ's

My darling Samantha

I started to tell you this in person but sometimes it's better to express what ones feeling in writing. I put the kids to bed but im finding it hard to sleep Without you next to me. When that happens I usually end up coming downstairs and looking at you in that portrait of us and I'm missing you even more

The fact that we have finally found each other after all these years is amazing and I was so happy when it seemed all that wasted lost time was finally over. but now that your not with me it just so incredibly wrong
    I want you to know, know that I will do anything and everything it takes
    To be certain you don't suffer for having done anything wrong. I will get you back to your children I swear I will

EJ

Lovely just lovely.......

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list