List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Better living Days book tour

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Better living Days book tour

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/09/06 05:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/12/13 06:26AM, Views: 1800, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/23 11:48AM
    Re: Better living Days book tour
    allmylovingdays

Quote wwwwww: Alison Sweeney isn't going to be anywhere promoting the book. I want to meet her and get an autograph.

They have an event scheduled for California so you don't know she could surprise people.

#12   2013/09/23 02:04PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/news/id/33875/

St. Louis is the closest to me.

Connecticut is closest to me....

Wishing, wishing, wishing....to meet the Adonis....

ALMLD did you meet JS?

Yes I did Housetops but ARGH it was rushed. I drove to Kentucky to see him & Stephen Nichols at the car show a few years back in Lousiville. I couldn't utter a sound really with James but with Stephen I was able to tell him how much I loved him on General Hospital. James just took my breath away.

Housetops did you see James Scott is in CT this Sunday!

James Scott would take my breath away, too.

No, I didn't get there....

#13   2013/09/23 02:09PM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: @DeidreHall: Love Hoda and Kathie Lee. Off to Barnes and Noble on 5th. 555!! See you there!!

Love Hoda and Kathie Lee, too.

Have fun @ Barnes and Noble.....

#14   2013/09/23 07:44PM
    allmylovingdays

How about Boston????

@DaysofourLives: Enter for a chance to meet cast members this Wednesday in Boston! Click on the link: t.co/4BDJ10ZoNu #Days #BookTour #Boston

#15   2013/09/24 05:35AM
    allmylovingdays

I didn't go to the St Louis one but Kate Mansi tweeted yesterday they would stay until everyone's book was signed and in one of her pictures she stated they were on hour #4. WHOA go midwest!!

#16   2013/09/24 09:51AM
    StatenIsland...

I was there yesterday for the NYC book signing. I met Kristian Alfonso, Nadia Bjorlin, James Scott, Diedre Hall and Galen Gering. They were all so nice, but the powers that be at Barnes & Noble literally rushed the fans through so that you had no more than two minutes to get your book signed and move on. Galen was super funny and I was surprised that James was very quiet. I though he would be more talkative. Great time, though.

#17   2013/09/24 01:38PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote StatenIslandSoaper: I was there yesterday for the NYC book signing. I met Kristian Alfonso, Nadia Bjorlin, James Scott, Diedre Hall and Galen Gering. They were all so nice, but the powers that be at Barnes & Noble literally rushed the fans through so that you had no more than two minutes to get your book signed and move on. Galen was super funny and I was surprised that James was very quiet. I though he would be more talkative. Great time, though.
    I turned GREEEN with jealousy! lucky you!!

From what I read James really doesn't like to do these promotional things. I think Michael Fairman even mentioned it once in one of their interviews. So him being a little reserved doesn't surprise me. When I went to KY he was bombarded with so many fans he didn't get a chance to really breath. The other vendors while waiting in line made comments about James' over enthusiastic adoring fans compared to other peoples. I mostly people watched and YEAH I was gazing at the beauty of the man for hours waiting in line. The gave a limited amount of tickets too in KY. I heard it was like that somewhere else, Ive heard too that its different when its less of a crowd he is very charming one on one.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 01:40PM
    #18   2013/09/24 06:25PM
    allmylovingdays

@Alabamas13: Just a reminder, @DaysofourLives Book Tour will be in Birmingham on Friday, Sept. 27th at 6pm. Books-A-Million, 757 Brookwood Village. #Days

#19   2013/09/25 09:10AM
    allmylovingdays

@NECN: .@camilabanus @greg_vaughan @laurenkoslow of @nbcdays join @stevenecn in studio to discuss new book, #livinghealthy t.co/NfcUojJpSw

#20   2013/09/25 09:25AM
    allmylovingdays

@DaysofourLives: Stiff arm baby! @Bryan_Dattilo @wyffnews4 #Days #BookTour @BetterLiving_TV #Greenville t.co/ZUvKwY6Cgp

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list