List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Dannifer pimping is getting worst

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dannifer pimping is getting worst

Started by ej and sami at 2013/09/06 03:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 05:36AM, Views: 943, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/11 10:41AM
    Re: Dannifer pimping is getting worst
    mauimama

Quote ej and sami: Dannifer is the worst couple on Days they are so damn boring I am sick tried of people in Salem pimping this couple. Please make it stop we had enough of this crap. I can't believe they made Victor pimping this Dannifer ththat's not his character.

I haven't been able to stomach Dannifer from day one! I can't stand the "holier than thou" Jennifer to begin with- she and looser Jack deserved each other - one was more stupid than the other! Spoilers say that JJ has more up his sleeve to keep those 2 apart -- good for him! (although I do not like that spoiled brat at all - but it does my heart good to see him put the screws to his stupid mother! lol

#12   2013/09/11 10:23PM
    TrulymadlyRose

Ditto...ditto....ditto to all comments on this topic.

Yes, Dannifer pimping is getting worse!

I cant believe that this atrocious couple is still surviving with so many fans squirming at the sight and sound of them. Daniel is a far more interesting on other storylines when he is away from Jennifer. On the other hand, Jen Jen is far from interesting in any capacity...ooops!

**************WRITERS...TAKE NOTE PLEASE!***************

#13   2013/09/12 07:32AM
    AmandaKing

Not only is the pimping and propping getting worse, but the S/L itself is just beyond repetitive. They break up, there is mourning amongst Salemites, cue Maxine at the nurses station, Abby visiting Dan's apartment, Nicole speaks for all womanhood, they make up, everyone celebrates and JJ sulks, and repeat. They can't even seem to come up with a new angle on this that is believable. UGH!

#14   2013/09/12 08:23AM
    CdnMama

Quote AmandaKing: Not only is the pimping and propping getting worse, but the S/L itself is just beyond repetitive. They break up, there is mourning amongst Salemites, cue Maxine at the nurses station, Abby visiting Dan's apartment, Nicole speaks for all womanhood, they make up, everyone celebrates and JJ sulks, and repeat. They can't even seem to come up with a new angle on this that is believable. UGH!

This is horrible. I miss Chloe. Can't stand how the whole freaking town is pimping them. It's annoying, it's ff material. I can't even watch them now, I simply ff them. I see the nurses station ff I see Dr Dan apt I ff. It's horrible. I don't remember this pimping going on for any other couple in soap history. Just them! They are being pimped by Victor now! Victor K is pimping them. I am getting so annoyed by this. glad it's not just me, I see everyone else here shares this view. And they are not even remotely a good couple either. I was hoping he'd get back with Chloe. Not this snoozefest.

#15   2013/10/03 06:12PM
    zuzu61

We all know Maggie has given Days 40 years to PIMP Daniel/Dannifer..
    Victor almost 30 years to PIMP Daniel/Dannifer..
    Now Kayla with all her beauty, class and talent and ??? years to PIMP Daniel/Dannifer..
    I have to hurry and finish, I'm getting nauseated just typing this BS!!
    Now JJ.. You are about to find out WHY you were brought to Days.. NO, NO, NOT to deal drugs.. You are about to... YES!!!! PIMP Daddy Daniel and Mommy..

and you'll get even MORE ISSUES to deal with than your REAL Dad Dying, because they're going to allow you and Abby to discover ALL sorts of TRASH on your DEAD/FIRED/REPLACED Dear Ol Dad.. JUST to help Daddy Daniel look even more like a Saint.
    YES!! You get to Pimp him too. YAY!!!!

#16   2013/10/04 05:36AM
    flightygirl

Quote zuzu61: We all know Maggie has given Days 40 years to PIMP Daniel/Dannifer..
    Victor almost 30 years to PIMP Daniel/Dannifer..
    Now Kayla with all her beauty, class and talent and ??? years to PIMP Daniel/Dannifer..
    I have to hurry and finish, I'm getting nauseated just typing this BS!!
    Now JJ.. You are about to find out WHY you were brought to Days.. NO, NO, NOT to deal drugs.. You are about to... YES!!!! PIMP Daddy Daniel and Mommy..
    It is so disgusting isn't it? The Days of Dannifer is awful. They are going to drag Jack's name through the mud for St Daniel and St Jennifer! Jack died saving his daughter who was too stupid to get out of the elevator when it was dropping!
    and you'll get even MORE ISSUES to deal with than your REAL Dad Dying, because they're going to allow you and Abby to discover ALL sorts of TRASH on your DEAD/FIRED/REPLACED Dear Ol Dad.. JUST to help Daddy Daniel look even more like a Saint.
    YES!! You get to Pimp him too. YAY!!!!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list