List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Dannifer pimping is getting worst

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dannifer pimping is getting worst

Started by ej and sami at 2013/09/06 03:03PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/04 05:36AM, Views: 944, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/06 03:03PM
    Dannifer pimping is getting worst
    ej and sami

I was watching today show I can't not believe they had Rory's mom pimping Dannifer. Rory' mom was telling Jennifer not to give up on Daniel because he a good men what's wrong this writers. Make this crap stop every character is getting destroy by pimping this couple. Why was Daniel at police station he should had stayed at the Hospital him and Jennifer broking up.

#2   2013/09/06 04:10PM
    Re: Dannifer pimping is getting worst
    zuzu61

Quote ej and sami: I was watching today show I can't not believe they had Rory's mom pimping Dannifer. Rory' mom was telling Jennifer not to give up on Daniel because he a good men what's wrong this writers. Make this crap stop every character is getting destroy by pimping this couple. Why was Daniel at police station he should had stayed at the Hospital him and Jennifer broking up.

I agree! I Agree!! I AGREE!!! I wanted to vomit when Dr. Dooright walked in. Jennifer could have HUGGED him later. Did you see the tears in JJ's eyes??
    YES YES YES JJ is wrong!! But I am SOOOO sick of Daniel being the adult and walking in and NOT even speaking to JJ..
    I can NOT stomach Dannifer.. SICK.

Jennifer and Jack sent JJ away and he would go for a year or more w/o seeing them.. PLUEASE!!! and they're not to blame for any of his actions?! WHO the H$LL was teaching this child right from wrong??
    Then he gets home to HIS PERSONAL, PRIVATE BEDROOM to find his Mother's boyfriend's child's toys in his room.
    Yes he was wrong with his lying and drug dealing..
    But the first time Parker climbs up on a chair,, he get jerked around by the collar??
    Daniel needs to stay the hell out of his life.
    Jennifer and Jack should have been there for JJ YEARS and YEARS ago!!!
    I really feel sorry for Abigail.. She has just been able to handle the absence of her parents better.
    I actually agree with JJ when he said all His Mom does is mope around over her d@mned boyfriend.

haha.. Sorry ej and sami, I am ranting today about Dannifer!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 04:12PM
    #3   2013/09/10 09:45AM
    flightygirl

Oh goody! It's Victor's turn to pimp Danjen!

#4   2013/09/10 09:56AM
    ej and sami

Quote flightygirl: Oh goody! It's Victor's turn to pimp Danjen!

Omg flightygirl I saw that on twitter too I can't believe they have Victor pimping Dannifer it's getting out of control. If they make Ejami pimping Dannifer I am going to mad as hell!

#5   2013/09/10 02:42PM
    zuzu61

Quote ej and sami:
    Quote flightygirl: Oh goody! It's Victor's turn to pimp Danjen!

Omg flightygirl I saw that on twitter too I can't believe they have Victor pimping Dannifer it's getting out of control. If they make Ejami pimping Dannifer I am going to mad as hell!

Almost lost my lunch!! Maggie 40 years reduced to Pimping Dannifer.. NOW Victor?!?!? No way.. SOO out of Character!!
    The more the WRITERS pimp their Studmuffins, The MORE I rebel.

#6   2013/09/10 04:45PM
    sharon n nic...

IT'S GOT TO END SOON!

#7   2013/09/11 04:25AM
    stjarna

Is horific, and especially when Victor said "Forget the kid!", as if JJ is a dog that needs to be put away... cause the most impoortant thing is that Dannifer is happy! Disgusting!!!

and yet that same Victor is concerned about the grown man Brady and will do anything to save him! what double standards! ugh

#8   2013/09/11 04:59AM
    ej and sami

Dannifer is the worst couple on Days they are so damn boring I am sick tried of people in Salem pimping this couple. Please make it stop we had enough of this crap. I can't believe they made Victor pimping this Dannifer ththat's not his character.

#9   2013/09/11 05:24AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna: Is horific, and especially when Victor said "Forget the kid!", as if JJ is a dog that needs to be put away... cause the most impoortant thing is that Dannifer is happy! Disgusting!!!

and yet that same Victor is concerned about the grown man Brady and will do anything to save him! what double standards! ugh

Why wouldn't Victor "pimp" Dannifer--if only to keep his goody-two-shoes wife Maggie happy. She seems to have almost devoted her entire life to keep her son in what she considers a perfect relationship. This is far different from Victor's attempted interference in Brady's love life, since Victor (like almost everyone else in Salem) thinks Kristen is evil and dangerous enough to make his grandson VERY unhappy...

#10   2013/09/11 07:50AM
    Axl Rose

That's why I don't watch Days of our Lives as much anymore because of the whole Dannifer pimping because to me I find it disgusting, that is why I wish Jack could come back

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list