List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What should happen to JJ poll! Vote.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What should happen to JJ poll! Vote.

Started by Chrissi at 2013/09/06 12:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 05:43AM, Views: 1225, Replies: 14
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/09/07 08:04AM
    Re: What should happen to JJ poll! Vote.
    zuzu61

Quote holdingonfordearlife: I finally got my lovely cardinals and snow to show...
    silly me....didn't read all the things on the page....

YAY!!!! Holdin.. LOVE it! I was reading daily comments and had to come over and see!!!

#12   2014/02/07 10:04PM
    hvmissy

About jj, love him to have right friends & love jj, come clean w everything
    & for jj, to have jack Jennifer reunion belong together bring him bk
    To dool, um jj to learn his ways & bk.to normal kid, this wk dump the wrong friends, & go on the right path. Soon

#13   2014/02/08 01:15AM
    stjarna

CM is such a great young talent. I am so looking forward to JJ and I hope they really developed this character - and he can become one of the greatest. Shame Chandler and Casey left...cos with CM they would carry Days into the next generation!
    We haven't seen the end of Theresa and her war against the Horton's and although I can't stand her she is, like Nick, great villain!
    On that note Nick and Theresa should hook up to cause mayham! Drama!

#14   2014/02/08 04:02AM
    fadingrose

Sorry, but I don't find JJ or Theresa interesting enough to "plot" his/her future.../

...or even care.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2014/02/08 04:04AM
    #15   2014/02/08 05:43AM
    CoachJack

I love JJ. He is an amazing young man, strong and determined and I'm glad he is using that determination for positive things now and not to destroy like he was doing.

At this point I hope in addition to probation he is given mandatory counseling, to make up for the fact that nobody seemed to think his psychological distress was important to address when he broke that window in the first place and that he didn't get starting support from his family until the day before his hearing. I'm glad his whole family will b e there and that maybe he will realize there is a lot more help waiting for him than he thought. He should of course also be required to pay for the window he broke or work it off. I'd love for him to be required to help OD patients in the hospital in some way as part of his community service, so he can keep the lesson he learned when he saw Theresa OD right in front of his mind. (Plus that would put him in direct contact with Daniel probably, which I want more of).

I also hope he ends up having to tell the judge exactly what he told Theresa on Thursday about how seeing her OD woke him up. I think the judge would actually be impressed with that and would not put him in jail for having been there considering that he saved Theresa's life by calling Daniel and used the experience as the catalyst for turning his life around. Plus I want to see him come clean already, the guilt that's already eating him up will be even worse if he gets off without anyone knowing what really happened. I want to see that happier JJ we saw the other day, not the guilt ridden anxious one who has been on our screens the last couple months.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list