List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: What should happen to JJ poll! Vote.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What should happen to JJ poll! Vote.

Started by Chrissi at 2013/09/06 12:00PM
    Latest post: 2014/02/08 05:43AM, Views: 1340, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/06 12:00PM
    What should happen to JJ poll! Vote.
    Chrissi

A few options... it's up til Friday next week!

http://soaps.sheknow...olls/

#2   2013/09/06 12:56PM
    Re: What should happen to JJ poll! Vote.
    littleguysmom

Chrissi I voted for a short jail sentence, let set in jail for a few months and show him what the inside is like. He'll fine out it's not all fun an games. Show him what the real world is all about. Maybe he will think twice about the next time he plans on doing something so foolish.

#3   2013/09/06 01:22PM
    Chrissi

I like your idea. It's probably what should happen but I wonder how it'll go down since he's kind of prominent in the show and Sami's in that cell. LOL Will he get the cell next to her?

I actually felt for him for about two seconds when he was sneering at Jenn kissing Dan. I normally just think he's a little brat! :P

#4   2013/09/06 04:13PM
    miladytn

Here's a thought... military school.

#5   2013/09/06 04:23PM
    zuzu61

Drug Court and Community service!!

Drug Court is the best program ever..
    They have to get a job, have random drug screens weekly. (at least weekly).. and they never know until the morning of. They have an 800 number they call every morning. So.. they never know when they have to report until they report at noon. During their lunch break.
    ALSO.. They have FAMILY counseling to find out if there's other issues..
    JMO!!!

#6   2013/09/06 04:31PM
    zuzu61

Quote littleguysmom: Chrissi I voted for a short jail sentence, let set in jail for a few months and show him what the inside is like. He'll fine out it's not all fun an games. Show him what the real world is all about. Maybe he will think twice about the next time he plans on doing something so foolish.

I agree LGM.. And Jail/prison time does happen IF their Drug screens are "Positive" OR.. If they are caught selling.. They are not allowed to hang with their old friends, they also have curfew, and their homes can be checked at any time. All of this is done by law enforcement.
    Whew.. It is strict.. But gives them a second chance.. It's their choice. Either walk the line, or do time.. lol

I should add.. It leaves them in their normal environment. They have to make the choice to change friends. So they have to make the choices to CHANGE their lives, but the reality that the temptations are still out there, but THEY have to make the changes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 04:36PM
    #7   2013/09/06 07:47PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote littleguysmom: Chrissi I voted for a short jail sentence, let set in jail for a few months and show him what the inside is like. He'll fine out it's not all fun an games. Show him what the real world is all about. Maybe he will think twice about the next time he plans on doing something so foolish.

I agree LGM.. And Jail/prison time does happen IF their Drug screens are "Positive" OR.. If they are caught selling.. They are not allowed to hang with their old friends, they also have curfew, and their homes can be checked at any time. All of this is done by law enforcement.
    Whew.. It is strict.. But gives them a second chance.. It's their choice. Either walk the line, or do time.. lol

I should add.. It leaves them in their normal environment. They have to make the choice to change friends. So they have to make the choices to CHANGE their lives, but the reality that the temptations are still out there, but THEY have to make the changes.
    I was going to ask if they put them in foster homes or homes of relatives that can assess the problem differently.

I just have a feeling the brat will walk away with just a slap on the hand. Its the last name. They think the DiMera's or as Marge and Trask like to say that the or the Brady's think they can play fast with the law and skate by but I betcha that being Tom & Alice Horton's grandchild and watch dr dan will get his two cents in there too along with Maggie and they will get him off with maybe a few drug test and going to Mags meetings.

Chad at one time was involved in drugs. Brady too, both have gone through rehab. Its too bad they couldn't have intervention or a mentor program with either men.

#8   2013/09/07 03:46AM
    holdingonfor...

If he is guilty....he should reap his rewards!!!
    Like anyone that does wrong....pay for your mistakes...
    if you will.........sorry doesn't cut it all the time!

#9   2013/09/07 03:52AM
    holdingonfor...

I finally got my lovely cardinals and snow to show...
    silly me....didn't read all the things on the page....

#10   2013/09/07 07:44AM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:

I was going to ask if they put them in foster homes or homes of relatives that can assess the problem differently.

I just have a feeling the brat will walk away with just a slap on the hand. Its the last name. They think the DiMera's or as Marge and Trask like to say that the or the Brady's think they can play fast with the law and skate by but I betcha that being Tom & Alice Horton's grandchild and watch dr dan will get his two cents in there too along with Maggie and they will get him off with maybe a few drug test and going to Mags meetings.

Chad at one time was involved in drugs. Brady too, both have gone through rehab. Its too bad they couldn't have intervention or a mentor program with either men.

They are treated like an adult. Almost like house arrest, but they MUST have a JOB. It just keeps them out of jail. But IF they screw up, in ANY way, they go to jail.
    He definitely needs to pay and not just a slap on the hand. Of course, No one seems to pay in Salem, unless they're innocent, like Sami. ha
    I just hope he pays in case some teenager has been watching.
    I still say this was the worst S/L ever for the summertime. Well, this s/l and kd's.
    Even the employers are check with weekly. And a STRICT curfew..
    They ALL hate it.. haha. I loved it. NO way to get into trouble or do drugs. haha

If they are in school, they talk with teachers weekly and they have to have jobs after school. lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 07:46AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list