List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Kayla was great

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Kayla was great

Started by stjarna at 2013/09/06 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/09 05:22AM, Views: 750, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/09/06 05:33AM
    Kayla was great
    stjarna

I never cared much for Kayla before, but I started to like her a lot - and even more now that she stood up against Kate, the guard dog!/

And still think she and Justin would be a great match!

more of Kayla!

#2   2013/09/09 06:11AM
    Re: Kayla was great
    allmylovingdays

I appreciated Kayla when she almost helped Sami by trying to get Bernardi's body for a new autopsy.

Loved her during the pot donuts too.

#3   2013/10/07 01:15PM
    allmylovingdays

even though her history was put before us to pimp and make JJ like his mother's lover - I appreciated Mary Beth Evans acting today with JJ.

I hope they do more with both Kayla and Adrienne along with Justin.

#4   2013/10/07 05:30PM
    miladytn

Quote allmylovingdays: even though her history was put before us to pimp and make JJ like his mother's lover - I appreciated Mary Beth Evans acting today with JJ.

I hope they do more with both Kayla and Adrienne along with Justin.

I thought Kayla and Adrienne were both great with handling JJ, especially Kayla. I just wish that Jenn had gotten to him before he read about it from a trial transcript.

BTW, I have to comment on that "transcript". I almost LOLed when I saw what JJ pulled out of that safe. Even a short court hearing would have a transcript an inch thick. And a trial transcript? It would be several documents, each document inches thick.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 05:31PM
    #5   2013/10/07 08:22PM
    CdnMama

Always liked Kayla, back in the day her and Patch were quite the supercouple! I would LOVE to see them back together on the show! SN is off Y&R now, wouldn't that be great storyline for Kayla?

She was great today. I thought that she handled JJ really well, great acting today. What a good story, this was the most interesting part of the show lately. Even though this story was brought up to pimp the Dannifer monster, it was interesting. I despise the Dannifer pairing but the Kayla JJ moments today were great.

#6   2013/10/08 12:12PM
    jemma

Love Kayla!

#7   2013/10/08 06:44PM
    SoapBox17

Quote CdnMama: Always liked Kayla, back in the day her and Patch were quite the supercouple! I would LOVE to see them back together on the show! SN is off Y&R now, wouldn't that be great storyline for Kayla?

She was great today. I thought that she handled JJ really well, great acting today. What a good story, this was the most interesting part of the show lately. Even though this story was brought up to pimp the Dannifer monster, it was interesting. I despise the Dannifer pairing but the Kayla JJ moments today were great.

Aside from the Days of Bo and Hope, I really thought Kayla and Steve nailed it on the super-couple that took the torch from Bope back in the day. I would love to see him return with her..Since Hope is sitting without her Bo, i think it'd be a nice addition to reclaim history and bring him back. I've always loved Kayla even-though through no fault of her own, the writers have thrown her into things that seemed forced and made no sense, it never took away from her ability to really bring on her talents; she's awesome!!

#8   2013/10/09 05:22AM
    allmylovingdays

Mary Beth yesterday had such few lines and yet she stood out and it wasn't because this was her history being told -I loved it when she tried once agin to reach out to JJ and he again was faced with his fathers past. Bravo MB. Loved Kayla yesterday.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list