List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Days heading out the door?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Days heading out the door?

Started by Kelby at 2013/09/05 05:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:20AM, Views: 3523, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/09/07 10:52AM
    Re: Is Days heading out the door?
    Rosieroserson

Quote BB28: DOOL is now 4.5 months ahead in filming.

Next week they start filming Mid January 2014 scenes.

What is playing out on screen right now was filmed 4 1/2 months ago.

That's beyond crazy they must have a wicked sense of humor
    .... Let's torment the fans by throwing Sami in jail for three months ... Baaaaaaahaaaaaa.... What if some of the current storylines are bad for ratings ( like right now, I guess)?????? They can't really fear being cancelled

#22   2013/09/07 04:03PM
    TJ1966

Days is not getting cancelled anytime soon as the 2014 renewal is set in stone and another renewal deal is in the works so Days can reach 50 years on the air in 2015

#23   2013/09/08 02:21AM
    wwwwww

Quote CdnMama: IF they do not want this show to be cancelled I would suggest they start by giving the fans what they actually want. Less waaaay less of the horrible Dannifer and brat storyline. OMG I watch the show now when I have trouble getting to sleep at night. It really helps me drift off to sleep. If they're going to make this the Dr Dan show, at least bring back Chloe she has a personality and that's where he belongs IMO. This Jennifer stuff takes up the entire show most days, if it's not them on themselves, it's everyone in town pimping them and it's gotten real annoying. And boring.
    Best scene Jennifer was in was the doughnut book club nite. Now that was a great show! All the vets together having a blast. Need to see more vets less newbies. Less of Will Sonny and Gabi that is not interesting at all. Get rid of horrible Nick altogether.
    Kristen's return which I was really looking forward to got misused with the horrific Father Eric storyline, someone in charge has got to realize that this show needs a major wakeup call and big changes need to happen, fast, in order to save it!
    Bring back Bo and Hope together, put Marlena back with Roman or write them off. Less of Sami, getting real tired of her. Have EJ be back to bad. Less of Rafe or give him a love interest with his therapist. Oh and please give Nicole a baby! Do something! Everyone just talking in the town square is boring, boring boring! It's too dull.

I doubt they do less Sami unless Alison Sweeney wants to take a break. NBC wants her on as much as possible because they think she will draw good ratings for The Biggest Loser which most people don't even watch that show. I'd like to see Wayne come back as Roman before the show goes off. I heard someone say on here that NBC was happy with Days and wants to extend thru 2015 if their that happy with it more power to them. I personally don't think most people even care about daytime.

#24   2013/09/08 11:45AM
    Kelby

The Biggest Loser should have been canceled along time ago. Reality TV stinks. Worst thing that ever happened to TV. People love it though. Not me. I will not watch any of it.

#25   2013/09/08 11:07PM
    BB28

Quote TJ1966: Days is not getting cancelled anytime soon as the 2014 renewal is set in stone and another renewal deal is in the works so Days can reach 50 years on the air in 2015

DOOL can be cancelled at ANY time. A contract renewal is not worth the paper it is written on. NBC/Sony can replace Days any time it wants to with any other program they want.

If not for the crappy network DOOL airs on at present the show would have already been gone long ago.

#26   2013/09/09 12:12AM
    wwwwww

Quote BB28:
    Quote TJ1966: Days is not getting cancelled anytime soon as the 2014 renewal is set in stone and another renewal deal is in the works so Days can reach 50 years on the air in 2015

DOOL can be cancelled at ANY time. A contract renewal is not worth the paper it is written on. NBC/Sony can replace Days any time it wants to with any other program they want.

If not for the crappy network DOOL airs on at present the show would have already been gone long ago.

Would another network pick up the show like ABC or CBS. I think the soap channel may pick it up if NBC doesn't won't it.

#27   2013/09/09 03:10AM
    fadingrose

Would "emergency surgery and rehab" work? Replace some writers with some new ones (who will actually read the fans' comments.) Next, scrap everything that's been shot months ago and won't be seen until the end of the year. Then call in the entire cast and crew and reshoot new episodes that can be viewed within a much shorter time gap. Take some of the fans' suggestions into account, since WE are the ones who decide to watch. Otherwise, I hear a death toll ringing...

#28   2013/09/09 11:22AM
    mille

Todays show was a snooze! Yes, Days is creeping towards the door.

#29   2013/09/09 04:58PM
    CindyHaskins

What is hurting days of our lives it is too much of daniel and jennifer and kristen.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/09 05:05PM
    #30   2013/09/09 05:46PM
    kayhan

Quote CindyHaskins: What is hurting days of our lives it is too much of daniel and jennifer and kristen.

I totally agree. Daniel and Jennifer are BORING. Brady and Kristen are not much better but Kristen Will be gone by November. Abby and Chad are OK but Chad Will be gone in October. The only couple I care about are Will and Sonny and the writers do not seem to want to show much romance between them (when was the last real love scene these two had?) - still waiting for that romantic date Sonny suggested back in August.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list