List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is Days heading out the door?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is Days heading out the door?

Started by Kelby at 2013/09/05 05:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/10 07:20AM, Views: 3104, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/09/06 09:15AM
    Re: Is Days heading out the door?
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna: they should give the fans what they really want- romance, suspense, clever plots- not dragging a storyline forever, have pairing that have real chemistry- involve vets more- and Days will not head out of the door!
    Oh, and they should seriously consider not taping that far ahead!!!

I agree! I really can't stomack this jail s/l anymore and find myself watching Days just once in a while. Why won't they take full advantage of this awesome relationship between Sami and EJ?????? Putting her in prison for the whole summer didn't do it for me A waste of precious Ejami time ... They're engaged..... I want a wedding!!!! When they're married......I want a honeymoon and lots of babies!!!!!! I feel they're slowly crushing my dream of Ejamily
    And taping that far ahead.......

#12   2013/09/06 10:54AM
    Kelby

The American soap has not evolved with the times. Maybe it needs to be thirty minutes, instead of an hour. Pace the storylines quicker. You know we live in the G.d forsaken reality TV show world now were everyone has to have instant gratification. G.d forbid they actually develop characters. You know, even with pacing quickly, you can develop characters. I will say I think the writers are better about doing that these days, on this show, but there is no continuity with the history in a lot of ways. I think James Scott is a wonderful actor, but I hate his character. I wish he wasn't there. The character is ridiculous to me and never should have been born. He was born out of a time when the writers started to s.ck back in the 90s. I am talking about the return of the DiMera clan and how poorly written that was. Susan and the many doppelgangers....that was all dumb. The history of this show that should be ignored. James E. Reilly and the cr.p he wrote. Sami you could get rid of I would not care. I could see keeping her, but da.n. Can this b.tch please evolve. It is just the same old thing. I prefer Carrie over her. They teased us with her and Austin's return and busted it. Just like Kristen's. This show is obviously not going to grow, so why prolong its death. It already is dead.

#13   2013/09/06 11:33AM
    wwwwww

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote stjarna: they should give the fans what they really want- romance, suspense, clever plots- not dragging a storyline forever, have pairing that have real chemistry- involve vets more- and Days will not head out of the door!

I agree! I really can't stomack this jail s/l anymore and find myself watching Days just once in a while. Why won't they take full advantage of this awesome relationship between Sami and EJ?????? Putting her in prison for the whole summer didn't do it for me A waste of precious Ejami time ... They're engaged..... I want a wedding!!!! When they're married......I want a honeymoon and lots of babies!!!!!! I feel they're slowly crushing my dream of Ejamily

I like Ejami but you know what the writers are going to do they are going to keep Rafe in Ejami's orbit. I'd rather EJ just get his own storyline if that's the case and put Safe on recurring roles.

#14   2013/09/06 11:59AM
    CindyHaskins

Why cant days of our lives see what a golden couple the have with ej and sami.and there is really no point in putting rafe in there orbit.

#15   2013/09/06 01:37PM
    waggo50

Quote Rosieroserson:

I agree! I really can't stomack this jail s/l anymore and find myself watching Days just once in a while. Why won't they take full advantage of this awesome relationship between Sami and EJ?????? Putting her in prison for the whole summer didn't do it for me >( A waste of precious Ejami time ... They're engaged..... I want a wedding!!!! When they're married......I want a honeymoon and lots of babies!!!!!! I feel they're slowly crushing my dream of Ejamily

I totally agree with you. Why did they waste the entire summer with Sami in jail so we didn't get any EJAMI romance????? I too was looking forward to their wedding now I am just fed up and rarely watch the entire show. They need to get this trial over now and let Sami return home to EJ and the kids and put the real criminal Stefano in jail.
    I am also sick and tired of Brady and Kristen and no movement on the Eric and Nicole story. Way too much Jennifer and her horrible brat JJ.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 01:40PM
    #16   2013/09/06 03:20PM
    the girl is HOT

just curious? how far ahead do they tape the show before we view it, i always thought it was about a month to 6 weeks

#17   2013/09/06 03:51PM
    Str8tButEqual

Quote the girl is HOT: just curious? how far ahead do they tape the show before we view it, i always thought it was about a month to 6 weeks

It's about 4 months ahead which they say is to save cost.

#18   2013/09/06 03:55PM
    Dakota 4762

Someone mentioned to me that they are changing the time from 1pm to..????? ( I forgot already..

#19   2013/09/06 05:11PM
    CdnMama

IF they do not want this show to be cancelled I would suggest they start by giving the fans what they actually want. Less waaaay less of the horrible Dannifer and brat storyline. OMG I watch the show now when I have trouble getting to sleep at night. It really helps me drift off to sleep. If they're going to make this the Dr Dan show, at least bring back Chloe she has a personality and that's where he belongs IMO. This Jennifer stuff takes up the entire show most days, if it's not them on themselves, it's everyone in town pimping them and it's gotten real annoying. And boring.
    Best scene Jennifer was in was the doughnut book club nite. Now that was a great show! All the vets together having a blast. Need to see more vets less newbies. Less of Will Sonny and Gabi that is not interesting at all. Get rid of horrible Nick altogether.
    Kristen's return which I was really looking forward to got misused with the horrific Father Eric storyline, someone in charge has got to realize that this show needs a major wakeup call and big changes need to happen, fast, in order to save it!
    Bring back Bo and Hope together, put Marlena back with Roman or write them off. Less of Sami, getting real tired of her. Have EJ be back to bad. Less of Rafe or give him a love interest with his therapist. Oh and please give Nicole a baby! Do something! Everyone just talking in the town square is boring, boring boring! It's too dull.

#20   2013/09/07 01:01AM
    BB28

DOOL is now 4.5 months ahead in filming.

Next week they start filming Mid January 2014 scenes.

What is playing out on screen right now was filmed 4 1/2 months ago.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list