List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: DWTS cast this year has Brant Daugherty

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DWTS cast this year has Brant Daugherty

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/09/04 06:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 07:09PM, Views: 1901, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/14 07:43AM
    Re: DWTS cast this year has Brant Daugherty
    allmylovingdays

I wonder if he will survive?? I've loved his dancing but last week there were som issues

#22   2013/10/14 05:15PM
    allmylovingdays

Brant is safe from what they said in the beginning -they told us the audience that a female star will be eliminated?

#23   2013/10/14 06:26PM
    allmylovingdays

WOW the judges loved him. I cried with him.

HEY I thought he said he couldn't do any lifts???!!!

#24   2013/10/14 09:00PM
    flightygirl

I didn't get to watch. I just got back from London (I saw their version). I didn't know that Bruno and Len are judges on the UK show also. I am still going to try to vote!

#25   2013/10/15 05:45AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote flightygirl: I didn't get to watch. I just got back from London (I saw their version). I didn't know that Bruno and Len are judges on the UK show also. I am still going to try to vote!

Hope you had fun!! I think that Len was there last week and they mentioned he was judging on the Englands version.

I tried to call in a few votes last night and the #'s they had were wrong!! but then later on twitter I noticed some people called in and had no problem I voted online at least.

#26   2013/10/15 11:39AM
    allmylovingdays

Dang it I got sidetracked yesterday. And didn't read twitter.

@PetaMurgFans: WRONG VOTING NUMBER FOR BRANT AND PETA. Their number is 18008683403! t.co/tVEdSd3uGg

#27   2013/10/15 04:01PM
    mauimama

He has my votes on DWTS. On DOOL- he was GREAT! I so much wanted him to be with Sonny (wish he HAD come between Will and Sonny) - or wish he had been cast as Will HOrton.

#28   2013/10/15 04:15PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mauimama: He has my votes on DWTS. On DOOL- he was GREAT! I so much wanted him to be with Sonny (wish he HAD come between Will and Sonny) - or wish he had been cast as Will HOrton.

Yesterday when they were talking to him I noticed a resemblance more to that Matt Boehmer guy from White Collar. So I was thinking if Matt doesn't get picked for 50Shades maybe just maybe they could look at Brant??

I can't see him as recast for Will due to hair coloring. Weird right? Besides they recast Will and we just have to wait and see how he does this new guy. play on words?? since his name is Guy Wilson

OT: I read you new thread and I try and stay away from I hate threads. But I say speak your mind. I think you can only get suspended if you trash another poster not an character.

#29   2013/10/15 04:30PM
    mauimama

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote mauimama: He has my votes on DWTS. On DOOL- he was GREAT! I so much wanted him to be with Sonny (wish he HAD come between Will and Sonny) - or wish he had been cast as Will HOrton.

Yesterday when they were talking to him I noticed a resemblance more to that Matt Boehmer guy from White Collar. So I was thinking if Matt doesn't get picked for 50Shades maybe just maybe they could look at Brant??

I can't see him as recast for Will due to hair coloring. Weird right? Besides they recast Will and we just have to wait and see how he does this new guy. play on words?? since his name is Guy Wilson

OT: I read you new thread and I try and stay away from I hate threads. But I say speak your mind. I think you can only get suspended if you trash another poster not an character.

OT: allmyloving days---thanks for the input-- sad day when you can't say you don't like a story, etc... right? I'm looking forward to this new Will Horton - I'm sorry but I just cannot stand the current one. And I'm sure I love a DOOL character/actor that those harsh critical posters absolutely hate with a passion! lol

#30   2013/10/29 05:31AM
    allmylovingdays

I missed Brant's dancing last night. I was actually upset that they eliminated Snookie.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list