List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: DWTS cast this year has Brant Daugherty

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

DWTS cast this year has Brant Daugherty

Started by allmylovingdays at 2013/09/04 06:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/11/04 07:09PM, Views: 1894, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/01 05:26AM
    Re: DWTS cast this year has Brant Daugherty
    allmylovingdays

Quote pansy1964: Hello....I've just joined this board and this is my very first post! I was very worried to see Peta and Brant in the B3 this week, but I wonder if it is mostly the producers manipulations and not actually them. Personally I thought Brant danced awesome tonight and deserved to be top of the leader board, I used all my internet votes on him and only him.

WELCOME TO THE BOARD pansy1964!! Glad you first post was in here and I did the same thing. I didn't know we could vote online 10 times. I didn't last week even though he blew me away last week. I called in my vote only. BUT I couldn't catch the phone numbers this week so I went to abc website and that's when I found out how I had ten votes available. I also called last night for him.

GO BRANT!!!

#12   2013/10/01 08:51AM
    pansy1964

Thanks for the welcome allmylovingdays!

I really hope the days/WilSon fans rally around Brant imo he deserves to stay on the show just as much if not more than other celebs who are winning votes.
    The ptb's aren't mentioning his role on DooL only his work on PLL and Army Wife's. I wonder if it is because days is on a competing network?

#13   2013/10/07 05:59AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote pansy1964: Thanks for the welcome allmylovingdays!

I really hope the days/WilSon fans rally around Brant imo he deserves to stay on the show just as much if not more than other celebs who are winning votes.
    The ptb's aren't mentioning his role on DooL only his work on PLL and Army Wife's. I wonder if it is because days is on a competing network?

Getting this ready for tonight!

#14   2013/10/07 06:53AM
    flightygirl

I hope the voting last week was enough to keep him in. He had the best dance of the night! I need to remember to watch AND vote tonight.

#15   2013/10/07 11:39AM
    allmylovingdays

I'm sending out positive thoughts and prayers that he did get enough votes

If so. Tonight vote here

abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars

#16   2013/10/07 05:19PM
    allmylovingdays

Right after Jack's dance they showed a few of the couples rehearsals and AAAACCCCKKKK Brants looks UGLY!! I hope he doesn't drop his partner on her head.

#17   2013/10/07 05:26PM
    littleguysmom

Quote allmylovingdays: Right after Jack's dance they showed a few of the couples rehearsals and AAAACCCCKKKK Brants looks UGLY!! I hope he doesn't drop his partner on her head.

They were all having issues with their partners. Hope the dances go off without a hitch. All my votes go to Brant too.

#18   2013/10/07 05:32PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote littleguysmom:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Right after Jack's dance they showed a few of the couples rehearsals and AAAACCCCKKKK Brants looks UGLY!! I hope he doesn't drop his partner on her head.

They were all having issues with their partners. Hope the dances go off without a hitch. All my votes go to Brant too.

SO young and so much a mess

Do they have to do a lift??

#19   2013/10/07 05:34PM
    allmylovingdays

1 800 868 3403

well I sort of liked Jack's better was it the song??? I do love that song but something was just a bit off for me

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/07 05:38PM
    #20   2013/10/07 06:53PM
    allmylovingdays

To vote online

vote-e.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/vote/season-17?aid=3

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list