List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Will EJ die as many times as Stefano

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Will EJ die as many times as Stefano

Started by wwwwww at 2013/09/03 10:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/08 05:09AM, Views: 742, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/03 10:52PM
    Will EJ die as many times as Stefano
    wwwwww

Will EJ die as many times as Stefano. If EJ faked his death like Stefano has before would he tell Sami or have her believe he was dead. I couldn't imagine him hurting her thinking he was dead but if he has enemy's coming after him he may need to fake his death to protect himself or something. Although if Sami knew he was faking his death she may by accident let it slip he's still alive. EJ probably would need just to fake both of their deaths and go on one of the Dimera secret islands. I want EJ and Sami on a secret island together.

#2   2013/09/04 10:15AM
    Re: Will EJ die as many times as Stefano
    HouseTops

He's already lived through getting shot twice!!

Seven lives left!!

#3   2013/09/04 06:34PM
    mille

Yeah!! Elvis dies as many times as Stefano, I'm all for it. Better yet, one time permanently will do just fine!

#4   2013/09/06 09:24AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Yeah!! Elvis dies as many times as Stefano, I'm all for it. Better yet, one time permanently will do just fine!

Yada, yada i doubt that, Mille. Who's left to hate and bash if Elvis ends up 6 feet under??? He definately serves his purpose even for anti fans
    Just admit it.... You love to hate him just as I love to luuuvvvvvvvv him

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/06 09:26AM
    #5   2013/09/06 09:27AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: He's already lived through getting shot twice!!

Seven lives left!!

A tiger with a little scruff

#6   2013/09/06 09:34AM
    fadingrose

I don't particularly want either one of them to "die." But I think there is one Phoenix who can rise with style--and that's Stefano!

#7   2013/09/06 06:16PM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops: He's already lived through getting shot twice!!

Seven lives left!!

A tiger with a little scruff

SWEET!!

#8   2013/09/07 05:14AM
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Yeah!! Elvis dies as many times as Stefano, I'm all for it. Better yet, one time permanently will do just fine!

Yada, yada i doubt that, Mille. Who's left to hate and bash if Elvis ends up 6 feet under??? He definately serves his purpose even for anti fans

Who's left t0 "hate and bash" if EJ's gone? Plenty of people, especially for SOME fans, who seem committed to bashing characters like Rafe, Dannifer, Kate, etc. etc. I happen to want EJami PLUS many other characters (including Stefano) to stick around....

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/07 05:20AM
    #9   2013/09/07 08:41AM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol, don't hate, but very, very indifferent to the character Elvis. Who else is their to be indifferent about? Samantha Brady.

#10   2013/09/07 10:20AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol, don't hate, but very, very indifferent to the character Elvis. Who else is their to be indifferent about? Samantha Brady.

Indifferent??? That's what I don't get, Mille....you, the queen of sassiness on this board ( meant as a compliment!) prefer Rafe to Elvis and don't care much for Sami????? I thought most of us bad girls were hung up on EJ Dimera and the scheemstress of the century Samantha Jean

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list