List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Gabi and Nick have control over Will

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Gabi and Nick have control over Will

Started by wwwwww at 2013/09/03 09:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/05 07:01PM, Views: 483, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/09/03 09:57PM
    Gabi and Nick have control over Will
    wwwwww

Do Gabi and Nick have control over Will. I think Gabi is getting desperate and will find out from Nick what he had on Will. Does Nick still has the recording of Will's confession to shooting EJ. I assume he does because didn't he tell Sami he had plenty of copies and what Will did would be exposed if anything happened to him.

#2   2013/09/04 09:43AM
    Re: Gabi and Nick have control over Will
    deidnbella

I don't know but I personally and tired of Gabi and everyone else being able to hold things over Sonny! Poor guy! He just tries to do what's right and is constantly getting kicked in the head!

#3   2013/09/04 06:44PM
    lilie

Quote wwwwww: Do Gabi and Nick have control over Will. I think Gabi is getting desperate and will find out from Nick what he had on Will. Does Nick still has the recording of Will's confession to shooting EJ. I assume he does because didn't he tell Sami he had plenty of copies and what Will did would be exposed if anything happened to him.

I have to say I really like Gabi now that she's mother and trying to be a better person.

I also love nick, even though there are so many reasons why I shouldn't but I can't help it, I like him .

but I LOVE will more and I don't want these two to hurt him in any shape or fashion.

Will is already very fragile and sensitive and I've noticed when he gets hurt, it really goes to the core.

so, I'm hoping and praying that things continue with all four of them as it had been and that no will get hurt.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/04 06:49PM
    #4   2013/09/04 06:46PM
    lilie

oh, I forgot to mention that I'm very fond of sunny boy as well.

#5   2013/09/05 07:01PM
    Dakotajade24

Nick is putting words in gabi's head manipulating her it's not right if rafe knew he may be dissapointed in her. If she teams up with nick to manipulate will and rafes finds out he will definitely be disappointed in her. It's not right will is the one that is gonna get hurt he already did when Jensen shot him when will saved nicks life. Nick says hes trying to change but he is manipulating gabi it's not right. Just becuz fight doesn't mean they hate gabi it's natural for parents to disagree for friends to disagree. Sonny can have his own opinion on what he thinks about what gabi did melanie. She was his friend and he has a right to bead at gabi for that she's making it be out that it's a crime that he's still mad about that. I hope gabi sees nick for the manipulator he is or he will lose people she cares about.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list