List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: who else's can't stand Nick and Gabi

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

who else's can't stand Nick and Gabi

Started by ej and sami at 2013/09/03 10:37AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/12 09:34AM, Views: 1311, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/09/03 10:37AM
    who else's can't stand Nick and Gabi
    ej and sami

I am so tried of these two both them needs to pay for they done to people. They deserved each other they I wish Melanie come back and tell the hold town what Gabi did to her. Gabi and Nick will never change all they care is about the self. They want people to feel sorry for them please all the pain cause people. Gabi is lucky that Sami and Kate are doing something else right if they find out that Nick is near that baby again all Hell is going to break.

#2   2013/09/03 12:11PM
    Re: who else's can't stand Nick and Gabi
    Soapnexis

can't stand either of them, separately or together.

#3   2013/09/03 12:18PM
    ej and sami

Quote Soapnexis: can't stand either of them, separately or together.

Me either Soapnexis they both deserved each other I can't stand these two at all.

#4   2013/09/03 12:26PM
    IHeartLizzie

I can't stand Nick but Love The Gabster. If Gabi goes down so should Will whose rap sheet includes attempted murder, blackmail, extortion, ballot tampering. Both Gabi and Will have pasts. Baby Ari needs both of her parents.

#5   2013/09/03 12:37PM
    fadingrose

Neither can I. I hope they both leave town, separately or together--BUT not unless they leave Ariana with Will.

#6   2013/09/03 05:09PM
    kayhan

Quote fadingrose:

Neither can I. I hope they both leave town, separately or together--BUT not unless they leave Ariana with Will.

I think Sonny needs to tell Will everything and let Will handle things with Gabby. She needs to realize that she cannot manipulate him like she and Nick did Will. Let her move in with RAFE and try to deal with taking care of him and ARI without her live-in help. She will realize quickly just how easy she has had it the past few months. And she will not be able to just leave whenever she wants a quickie with loverboy Nick. She really annoys me.

#7   2013/09/03 05:25PM
    waggo50

I have always detested the Nick character and can't stand Gabbi either, they need to leave town along with many other characters currently on the show IMO.

#8   2013/09/04 07:00AM
    Ms.JesseHubbard

I actually like Nick and Gabi together. I knew what Nick did was wrong but Will has done dirt too. He tried to kill EJ and never paid for his crimes. I hope that Nick and Gabi find their way back to each other. Will and Sonny are together and no one is trying to stop that. It kinda seems as if Will and Sonny are calling the shots with Gabi's life. I just hope Nick does not go to his evil ways. I like Nick when he is being good. Makes him sexy

#9   2013/09/04 07:38AM
    ej and sami

Nick and Gabi will never change all they care is about there self. That's why both of them deserved either I can't stand this two at all. They need to pay what they done to people. Melanie needs to come back and tell the town what Gabi did to here. Will needs to known the real Gabi not the fake one. Yesterday episode she trying to blackmail Sonny. Is Gabi really crazy why she try to blackmail Sonny he knowns her secret. I think Will should go to EJ ask him what to do about Nick. I don't trust Nick he up to no damn good. Gabi should move out and live with Rafe.

#10   2013/09/04 08:26AM
    stjarna

Gabi and Nick are back to their horrible selfs again!
    She doesn't think about her baby for a seond- she says she does, just to say it, but in truth- booty call seems more important than staying with her child!!!
    I had to laugh when she said- that she will take care of Ari on her own- single mothers do it all the time! Not you- Gabi! You can't take care of a flower without someones help! And how ungrateful she is-ugh- and the way she threatens Sonny yet again! Sonny needs to tell all to Will, and Kate and Rafe and Caroline, and Maggie...
    she is doing this cos she knows she has got Nick backing her! She is and will remain Gabiwitch!
    Ugh, wait till Samantha finds out when she gets out of jail!!!

I don't like themu gathered- but they are villains who will get their comeupance eventually!
    Ari might end up being taken care of by granma! Or maybe even granpa Lucas...

anyway, kate has loads of money why can't she get a nanny!!!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list