List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Good Storyline Idea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Good Storyline Idea

Started by daysofour at 2013/09/01 06:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/01 08:14PM, Views: 350, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/09/01 06:40PM
    Good Storyline Idea
    daysofour

I got a really good storyline idea for the writers to do. A good storyline is that Shane and Kimberly come back to town telling everyone that John, Bo, and Steve are kidnapped and they can't find them anywhere then we see John, Steve and Bo being held hostage by Andre and Stefano and Bart. Then Belle and Shawn come back to Salem cause they hear that John and Bo are Kidnapped so Shane, Abe, Shawn and Roman played by Wayne try to find them so later on they find them and they also find Zack, Lexie and Jack are alive and being held Hostage too. They all head back to salem and everyone is Shocked to see Zack, Lexie and Jack Alive.

#2   2013/09/01 08:14PM
    Re: Good Storyline Idea
    zuzu61

Quote daysofour: I got a really good storyline idea for the writers to do. A good storyline is that Shane and Kimberly come back to town telling everyone that John, Bo, and Steve are kidnapped and they can't find them anywhere then we see John, Steve and Bo being held hostage by Andre and Stefano and Bart. Then Belle and Shawn come back to Salem cause they hear that John and Bo are Kidnapped so Shane, Abe, Shawn and Roman played by Wayne try to find them so later on they find them and they also find Zack, Lexie and Jack are alive and being held Hostage too. They all head back to salem and everyone is Shocked to see Zack, Lexie and Jack Alive.

Sounds awesome to me.. AND ITA r/t Wayne Northrop!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list