List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: The real father please stand up

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The real father please stand up

Started by june68 at 2013/08/31 09:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/15 04:48AM, Views: 1066, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/08/31 09:49PM
    The real father please stand up
    june68

Im so tied of the bady belong to the wrong father lets not do to nick what they did to lucas.we know that johnny belong to lucas the dna test was played with by someone.its time the luas finds out the truth.and remember the dna testing that gabbi never had well i believe the bady id nicks.because they sleep together awful fast.i would love it to be nicks bady thst would be awesome then nick and gabbi and bady move out of town to bond has a family.

#2   2013/08/31 10:30PM
    Re: The real father please stand up
    ejami2012

Quote june68: Im so tied of the bady belong to the wrong father lets not do to nick what they did to lucas.we know that johnny belong to lucas the dna test was played with by someone.its time the luas finds out the truth.and remember the dna testing that gabbi never had well i believe the bady id nicks.because they sleep together awful fast.i would love it to be nicks bady thst would be awesome then nick and gabbi and bady move out of town to bond has a family.

Johnny is Ejs not Lucas'. No DNA test needed for thus one.
    Nick is off his rocker the baby is Wills. Now Gabi and Nico can get married leave the baby with Will and they can move out of Salem.

#3   2013/09/01 04:21PM
    june68

the dna test proud that lucas is johnnys father.then ej is johnnys father someone fix the second test dr rolf stefano evil dr.now for will he judges nick and he shot ej and let his father take the blame.he is a mamas boy and for nick and gabbi they should stay and raise there daughter in salem and for ej he belongs with tailor and sami should leave town.

#4   2013/09/01 04:42PM
    flightygirl

The only DNA mistakes that I know of are that Ali is EJs and Parker is Philips!

#5   2013/09/02 01:23AM
    ejami2012

Quote flightygirl: The only DNA mistakes that I know of are that Ali is EJs and Parker is Philips!

Nick did not do a DNA test when Kate asked him too. He just faked the results to show Ej is father of the twins.

Marlena has another one done that she supervised and guarded . It showed one twin Lucas' one Ejs.

I think Ali should be Ejs and Parker Philips too.

#6   2013/09/04 05:30PM
    Donnie_Turner

:0 Please no more paternity switches. It would be beyond stupid to make Allie EJ's child or making Johnny Lucas's child. I want the paternity's to stay the same as they are.

#7   2013/09/04 06:16PM
    ejami2012

Quote Donnie_Turner: Please no more paternity switches. It would be beyond stupid to make Allie EJ's child or making Johnny Lucas's child. I want the paternity's to stay the same as they are.

I really dont want s paternity switch but with Lucas off contract I would like Ali to be Ejs so she has a father figure on screen in her life. I loved when she kissed Sami on the cheek. It was so cute

#8   2013/09/14 06:24PM
    Donnie_Turner

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Donnie_Turner: Please no more paternity switches. It would be beyond stupid to make Allie EJ's child or making Johnny Lucas's child. I want the paternity's to stay the same as they are.

I really dont want s paternity switch but with Lucas off contract I would like Ali to be Ejs so she has a father figure on screen in her life. I loved when she kissed Sami on the cheek. It was so cute

Well Allie being EJ's child, would make Lucas's situation with contracts a lot worse. I would rather Lucas leave with Allie if they do that dumb story.

#9   2013/09/15 04:22AM
    holdingonfor...

The switching of DNA tests in the hospital is another
    dead horse being overkilled!! All the s/l are repeats
    after repeats...we can never get an original...

Looks like the left hand doesn't know what the right
    hand is doing in the writing room!!

#10   2013/09/15 04:48AM
    fadingrose

Quote ejami2012:

Oh, please. No more paternity tests and switches and messing with hospital records, which is ridiculously easy in Salem! Yes, Alli should have a "father figure," once Lucas is out of the picture. But EJ will serve perfectly in that role, without miraculously becoming her "REAL" father. Apparently he's been doing that very well for the past several months, with Alli firmly settled in the DiiMera mansion with her twin brother and half-sister Sydney. With Ejami, that's a FAMILY, without worrying about the gene pool.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 04:50AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list