List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Chads tumor?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chads tumor?

Started by wwil1963 at 2013/08/30 07:34PM
    Latest post: 2013/09/01 03:27PM, Views: 749, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/08/30 07:34PM
    Chads tumor?
    wwil1963

Ok this is just a thought, but what if he is really not sick that the doctor he hired out of town told him he was fine and that the spot/bruise was from when he got hit in the head, but since he was not seen in Salems Hospital he decided to tell Cameron that he was dying so that Cameron would not stand in his way and would back off so that Abby would spend more time with Chad since Chad supost to have such a short time left, then he would get well because by then Cam would be out of the picture and Abby would have grown closer to Chad. just a thought?

#2   2013/08/30 07:54PM
    Re: Chads tumor?
    zuzu61

Quote wwil1963: Ok this is just a thought, but what if he is really not sick that the doctor he hired out of town told him he was fine and that the spot/bruise was from when he got hit in the head, but since he was not seen in Salems Hospital he decided to tell Cameron that he was dying so that Cameron would not stand in his way and would back off so that Abby would spend more time with Chad since Chad supost to have such a short time left, then he would get well because by then Cam would be out of the picture and Abby would have grown closer to Chad. just a thought?

The conversation yesterday made me wonder.

Cam: As soon as you start treatment, everyone's gonna know.
    Chad: Not according to my Doctor. I'm getting cutting edge treatment that you probably don't even know about.
    I could beat this thing before anyone even knows I have a problem.
    Now stick to your promise & keep your mouth shut!...

and.. the way Chad was eavesdropping, when Cam and Abigail were talking.
    IF he is faking, I hope she doesn't have sex with him before she finds out the truth.
    Stupid writing, AGAIN.. IF she does.

#3   2013/09/01 11:00AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote wwil1963: Ok this is just a thought, but what if he is really not sick that the doctor he hired out of town told him he was fine and that the spot/bruise was from when he got hit in the head, but since he was not seen in Salems Hospital he decided to tell Cameron that he was dying so that Cameron would not stand in his way and would back off so that Abby would spend more time with Chad since Chad supost to have such a short time left, then he would get well because by then Cam would be out of the picture and Abby would have grown closer to Chad. just a thought?

The conversation yesterday made me wonder.

Cam: As soon as you start treatment, everyone's gonna know.
    Chad: Not according to my Doctor. I'm getting cutting edge treatment that you probably don't even know about.
    I could beat this thing before anyone even knows I have a problem.
    Now stick to your promise & keep your mouth shut!...

and.. the way Chad was eavesdropping, when Cam and Abigail were talking.
    IF he is faking, I hope she doesn't have sex with him before she finds out the truth.
    Stupid writing, AGAIN.. IF she does.

I have to agree I hope too if he is faking they don't have sex. I don't want Chad with her. I don't like any of the girls in town for him right now so I am hoping that he goes away and with a recast BECAUSE YES WE NEED CHAD DiMera - he brings a girl home with him and its someone daddy doesn't like because the DiMera men need women that pops didn't pick out.

#4   2013/09/01 03:27PM
    jeanie5815

Yea. What happened to the "Spoiler" in the weekly's, that said, "at the opening of Will's/Sonny's club, tragedy strikes.?"
    All I saw was the fight, and Chad gets hit, and then he's ok. To me, it was just something to make Carmen worry about Chad unnecessary. Boy, the writers need to "look" into the spoilers, to "match spoiler" with the "actual writing" of the scene.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list