List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: 8/30 DOOL Blog Is Up

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

8/30 DOOL Blog Is Up

Started by DustinC at 2013/08/30 11:41AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/01 09:08AM, Views: 631, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/08/30 11:41AM
    8/30 DOOL Blog Is Up
    DustinC

This week on "Days," Jenn stopped being a doormat too little, too late; and Gabi and Brady decided to make the same dumb mistakes again!

Check out the full blog at: http://soaps.shek...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/30 11:41AM
    #2   2013/08/30 10:34PM
    Re: 8/30 DOOL Blog Is Up
    mille

Ugh... Just throw Samantha in Jail for next 5 years, let Elvis break her out, they go on the run and off camera!! Brady needs a lobotomy, he's so demented when it comes to the Kritter! Chad, is showing his strong bloodline in being a DiMera. His father and brother should be proud.

#3   2013/08/31 02:54AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Ugh... Just throw Samantha in Jail for next 5 years, let Elvis break her out, they go on the run and off camera!! Brady needs a lobotomy, he's so demented when it comes to the Kritter! Chad, is showing his strong bloodline in being a DiMera. His father and brother should be proud.

You forgot the most important part...... Put Rafe back into a coma

#4   2013/08/31 09:38AM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Ugh... Just throw Samantha in Jail for next 5 years, let Elvis break her out, they go on the run and off camera!! Brady needs a lobotomy, he's so demented when it comes to the Kritter! Chad, is showing his strong bloodline in being a DiMera. His father and brother should be proud.

No the most important part, is getting Samantha and Elvis out of Salem and off screen!!

#5   2013/08/31 02:11PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol!

and I love your idea!

#6   2013/08/31 02:14PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

No the most important part, is getting Samantha and Elvis out of Salem and off screen!!

I would love Samantha and EJ out of Salem and on their honeymoon!

#7   2013/08/31 06:42PM
    mille

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Honeymoon? Lol, that means their has to be a wedding! marriage is not in Samantha's future, she'll just add to the 15 other gowns she has in her closet. Then she can do her why, why, me, me off screen!

#8   2013/08/31 09:49PM
    ejami2012

Quote mille:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Honeymoon? Lol, that means their has to be a wedding! marriage is not in Samantha's future, she'll just add to the 15 other gowns she has in her closet. Then she can do her why, why, me, me off screen!

Let's start a petition to put Rafe back in a coma .

I want a beautiful Ejami wedding and the ultimate honeymoon asap.

#9   2013/09/01 01:47AM
    mille

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote mille:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

Let's start a petition to put Rafe back in a coma .

I want a beautiful Ejami wedding and the ultimate honeymoon asap.

Lol, a beautiful wedding and honeymoon? it's more like a Nightmare!! Samantha will continue to be the runaway bride, just this time she needs to do her running off screen!!

#10   2013/09/01 01:52AM
    Buffy.

I LOVE E Jami, I don't want Rafe in a coma either.......he's great with Kate! Love Nicole & Eric but I have to say Brady is a moron where Kristen is concerned....and I love Brady too!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/01 01:52AM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list