List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jennifer and JJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jennifer and JJ

Started by stjarna at 2013/08/29 07:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/09/15 08:19AM, Views: 783, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/08/29 07:11AM
    Jennifer and JJ
    stjarna

One thing JJ said yesterday was poignant- let's stop pretending that we are close or this family is close- can't remember the exact words... there is truth to this, at least from JJ's point of view... how old was Jj when he was sent to boarding school, I don't remember, but it happens to lots of children who are sent away espeacially at a young age that lose the sense of being part of the family...
    This is at least one point that explains his acting out- it's so many things, but attention seeking too- they both need to go to therapy together, there is something Marlena can be involved in!!!

Jennifer should seriously now first deal with all JJ's issues imo. I doubt though that we will see it!
    Hm....

#2   2013/08/29 09:21AM
    Re: Jennifer and JJ
    LRAD

I agree they both need counselling.
    But Jennifer should not let JJ dictate who she sees. Jennifer is acting like he sets all the rules (& she is letting him) and that HE is the adult parent and SHE is the child!!!
    Grow a backbone Jennifer. SHe is going to lose Daniel and be alone the rest of her life!!! And he gets whatever he wants!!!

Quote stjarna: One thing JJ said yesterday was poignant- let's stop pretending that we are close or this family is close- can't remember the exact words... there is truth to this, at least from JJ's point of view... how old was Jj when he was sent to boarding school, I don't remember, but it happens to lots of children who are sent away espeacially at a young age that lose the sense of being part of the family...
    This is at least one point that explains his acting out- it's so many things, but attention seeking too- they both need to go to therapy together, there is something Marlena can be involved in!!!

Jennifer should seriously now first deal with all JJ's issues imo. I doubt though that we will see it!
    Hm....

#3   2013/09/06 06:02AM
    stjarna

I want Jennifer to read him the riot act! But I want her to do it herself, with Hope- .

And I want so much for Jennifer to do it by herself as she can do it! Please don't make her whiney!!! would this be a wake up call for her that something is messed up with this boy- he gets a good grade, yet he goes off and deals - what is wrong in this picture Jennifer?

#4   2013/09/08 02:09AM
    stjarna

once upon a time in the 80s Jennifer was also a difficult teenager - a runnaway, hanging around really bad crowd- and ended up in jail too- but she had her brother Mike, her grandparents and they didn't give up on her defiant and difficult self.

here is some of Jennifer clips from 80s when she was a troubled teenager!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiiB-4P55BQ
    she ends up in jail for soliciting

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZasZgphGxIs

Mike finds out she is a runaway

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPG35XbVunM

Alice giving Jennifer a hug and telling her that she will be there for her-

Jennifer needs to remember how she was and that JJ is a chip of her block!!!

#5   2013/09/08 04:01AM
    fadingrose

Quote stjarna: One thing JJ said yesterday was poignant- let's stop pretending that we are close or this family is close- can't remember the exact words... there is truth to this, at least from JJ's point of view... how old was Jj when he was sent to boarding school, I don't remember, but it happens to lots of children who are sent away espeacially at a young age that lose the sense of being part of the family...

Hm....

Bravo, Stjarna, for reminding us all that it is not "just" the fact that JJ needs more time to mourn his father's death that is causing JJ's "acting out" in serious ways. So far as we know, he has been shunted out of his family's life for years, missing out on the close physical contact with them and the parental guidance any child needs to develop a moral compass. Jennifer seems blind to the root of his problems, especially that her attachment to Daniel only increases JJ's feeling of rejection. Mother and son BOTH need professional counseling, including a focus on Jen's "neglect" of her son's needs during his formative years and how she can make up for that NOW.

#6   2013/09/08 05:20AM
    sharon n nic...

Hm....

Good post!

If JJ gets rid of Daneil for good. This stroyline would be worth it!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/08 05:21AM
    #7   2013/09/15 07:45AM
    stjarna

question- did Jennifer just found out that JJ has been dealing drugs in boarding school and that is the reason he was kicked out?!

if it is so- because wouldn't thay call her and state the reason why her son has been kicked out? I must have missed something....

ngarding the enabling him to continue doing what he is doing- with kicking him out of the house you are still enabling him Jennifer!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 07:47AM
    #8   2013/09/15 08:19AM
    allmylovingdays

stjarna he arrived home and she didn't know - it wasn't until he was there a few hours she got either a email or a call or was it because she decided to check up on early dismissal. YOU know this show it does one thing one day that makes no sense at all and the next day it does something that makes you think WOW they do know about continuality just choose to ignore what they want and embellish other stuff.

I don't know what I want for JJ and Jennifer. I think Friday Kristen said to Jennifer you remember all the times you ran away from home and came back. I liked hearing that comment.

on the daily update board a poster named Ceelo says that the B&B board have discussed the reality of this situation and are loving how Days isn't glossing it over. I am amazed at how much I dislike JJ but how great the actor Casey is at showing his range.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/15 08:21AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list