List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: I have it firgured out- Kristen/Eric/Nicole

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I have it firgured out- Kristen/Eric/Nicole

Started by whiterabbit1962 at 2013/08/28 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/28 02:13PM, Views: 1078, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/08/28 01:00PM
    I have it firgured out- Kristen/Eric/Nicole
    whiterabbit1962

Howdy all, Let me start by saying hello, i've been reading your post for sometime now. Long time ago i use to type on different boards but got tired of the bullying that goes on.

I have not seen that here, Everyone seems to be pretty nice! I am 50 yrs old and have been watching Days since day one. I am a hugh EJ/Sami fan.

There is lots going on right now........I have the prefect plot - and i think i may be right. Check this out:

I have it all figured out. Kristen/Nicole and Eric. It is already out there that Kristen goes out with a BANG. Check this out – I think…………. Nicole and Marlena find out Kristen slept with Eric. Nicole flips out and shoots Kristen, some obscene accident happens and puts Nicole in the hospital on deaths bed…………Eric being besides himself with grief over maybe losing Nicole, realizes how much he loves her and if she would only come back to him he would leave the priesthood to be with her.

#2   2013/08/28 01:24PM
    Re: I have it firgured out- Kristen/Eric/Nicole
    stjarna

hi whiterabbit1962- welcome!

Quite interesting- apparently there is supposed to be a whodunit plot coming this fall.... so... maybe Kristen ends up dead - I hope they do it right- so we have fun trying to find out who really done it

your idea about Eric finally admitting that he cares for Nicole needs to be something like that drastic!

#3   2013/08/28 01:46PM
    whiterabbit1962

Thank you ............

#4   2013/08/28 02:13PM
    HOT PINK

My speculation is - If Kristen does end up dead, we'll find out later on that SUSAN is the one who died. And, Kristen will have gone away somewhere to have her and Eric's baby. This will, of course, leave it open for Kristen to return with the baby in tow down the road.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 02:15PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list